Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Re: FAL SS AND AK47 ARE SO UNDERPOWERED!!!!!!!!

Nov 12, 2012
Stopping power **bleep** sucks !!! Unfair!!!
Message 41 of 45 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10073 posts

Nov 12, 2012
I was under the assumption that the AK had some stopping power because I never walk.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 42 of 45 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2343 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

You on drugs? the FAL in my among alot of other peoples hands can be devastating. Along with the Ak, however the Ak's blindfire accuracy isnt as high as the M9s and the M9 is a more common weapon since its better at blindfire. Give FAL like 10% more aim assist and Ak 25% more blindfire accuracy and it should be fine.

Or  you just nerf the M9 blindfire accuracy :smileyvery-happy:

Wanna play a game of hangman? :smileywink:
Here's my FN profile, CLICK IT.
Message 43 of 45 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Sucker Punch Community Leader
63 posts

Nov 13, 2012
How are they under-powered? As many people said, it's deadly when in the hands of the right player. I use the AK quite frequently and I have no problem killing people. I think that where it lacks in blindfire, it makes up for in stopping-power.

As for FAL-SS, that gun will forever be to the LEAST, balanced. And I say it's balanced only because it's not over-powered enough for every n00b to use it like how it was before.

It's balanced enough so that people actually use various weapons. The guns have been so balanced lately that I've seen people use TAU. Yes! TAU!

Quick Boom is the problem! :smileytongue:
PSN: Honour_In_Skills

Youtube Channel: Dlord1PlayStation

36-3 TDM with 72 Medals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvvpYACV6hQ
Message 44 of 45 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

FAl and GMAL are mostly garbage once you run into lag and high levels on MOST maps. On lower levels it is okay. I don't know about the AK anymore. It's getting overmatched but in reality is the most balanced weapon in the game.

"There's a big difference between a overpowered, a overused, a underpowered and a underrated weapon. The FAL-SS used to be very overpowered because it killed you much faster than any other weapon, wich is the reason it was overused. The GMAL wasn't so overpowered like the FAL-SS, but it was definitely overused. The AK-47 is and was underused, but it was never really underpowered. Now it's even much stronger than before, but people still didn't give it a chance. The M9 was always a weapon the people wanted to use, but before, the GMAL was overused and you didn't see too many of them, but now, the M9's the most overused weapon, but not overpowered. The FAL-SS is still very powerful, but also very underused, but the people using the FAL-SS who gave the FAL-SS a chance, are happy with it because it's a very powerful weapon. Sure, it's not true, but the AK-47 and the FAL-SS, both of them could be the next overpowered weapons if the M9 gets nerfed."

The GMAL needs slightly less recoil. The FAL needs slightly less recoil. The AK can stay the same or have the slightest of tweaks. The M9 needs a RoF nerf. END of Story. See how easy that was.

Message 45 of 45 (76 Views)