Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: FAL-SS Tips 2.0

May 16, 2013

Just remember dudes: If you guys use Talbot's loadout, talk to me. I might be a sniper but I get close and personal. Like REALLY close. Like "Dude how can you not see me I'm wearing a white shirt and this is Syria" close.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 31 of 39 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

May 16, 2013

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
Lol if u use fleet foot and aim at head level then quickly strafe into their head u'll get massive amounts if headshots and kills Smiley Tongue

I rarely get assist because of that.
But my friends always accuse me of stealing kills cuz of that >_> i just shoot everyone at close or long range with it. I love it. Its blindfire is crap but worth using. I can get high scores with the fal without the help of power weapons, blindfire, camping, or kickbacks Smiley Tongue play with me and I'll show u a few tricks with it lol

Add Silver, he's my friend and on the first page are mainly all of his tips.

Trust me, you swear he's cheating or something because of how good he is with the FAL.

Bang Bang!

Message 32 of 39 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

May 16, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
Lol if u use fleet foot and aim at head level then quickly strafe into their head u'll get massive amounts if headshots and kills Smiley Tongue

I rarely get assist because of that.
But my friends always accuse me of stealing kills cuz of that >_> i just shoot everyone at close or long range with it. I love it. Its blindfire is crap but worth using. I can get high scores with the fal without the help of power weapons, blindfire, camping, or kickbacks Smiley Tongue play with me and I'll show u a few tricks with it lol

Add Silver, he's my friend and on the first page are mainly all of his tips.

Trust me, you swear he's cheating or something because of how good he is with the FAL.

I have silver on my list, I swear no one can go toe to toe with silver using a Fal.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 33 of 39 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 16, 2013
Silver, are we friends an either of my accounts? I swear I play with you, but my brain is full of:

Sub PrimeNumbers()
Dim nInput as Integer, strList as String

And so on. Sorry if I can't remember right.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 34 of 39 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

May 16, 2013
Silver is pretty much my FAL mentor. As much as I've improved, I'm still a grasshopper compared to him.
Message 35 of 39 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1483 posts

May 16, 2013

nabeel055 wrote:
Silver is pretty much my FAL mentor. As much as I've improved, I'm still a grasshopper compared to him.

Looks like I have to add him in the future too then. I also want to get better with the FAL-SS.

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 36 of 39 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 16, 2013
Well I feel like trying a new gun, so I guess I'll try the FAL with you guys.

I don't die more, I just happen to never get kills. Smiley Sad
Message 37 of 39 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

May 16, 2013
Recently played a FN against [GET+] which triple live streamed, for the majority I was using the FAL so although it's from triple's view should I post?
Message 38 of 39 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

May 17, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:
Recently played a FN against [GET+] which triple live streamed, for the majority I was using the FAL so although it's from triple's view should I post?

I don't mind c:

After all, seeing other people playing can inspire some other people to pick it up.

Bang Bang!

Message 39 of 39 (231 Views)
0 Likes