Apr 02 2013
By: SicParvisMagna6 Hekseville Citizen 362 posts

FAL-SS Tips

18 replies 538 views Edited Apr 2, 2013
Hey you guys, **bleep** l'm quite lately freaking sucking hard with the FAL-SS, l used to be real good and comfortable with it Smiley Sad(((( but now when l trigger l kinda want to shoot too fast and then my trigger finger **bleep** and l die :/ so and l've become less accurate with the gun especially while aiming on the head: l thing l hit but it's JUST that lil' ml :/ so if you guys have any tips plz tell 'em l'm real desperate Smiley Indifferent thanks already Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 19 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Re: FAL-SS Tips

Apr 2, 2013

Look at this thread

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/The-Official-FAL-SS-Discussion-...

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 2 of 19 (534 Views)
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Apr 2, 2013

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:
Hey you guys, **bleep** l'm quite lately freaking sucking hard with the FAL-SS, l used to be real good and comfortable with it Smiley Sad(((( but now when l trigger l kinda want to shoot too fast and then my trigger finger **bleep** and l die :/ so and l've become less accurate with the gun especially while aiming on the head: l thing l hit but it's JUST that lil' ml :/ so if you guys have any tips plz tell 'em l'm real desperate Smiley Indifferent thanks already Smiley Happy

Always scope when using the FAL, it's aim assist is pretty crazy in close/mid-range. I'm really good with it just so you know.

I gotta go to Cali!
Message 3 of 19 (522 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Apr 2, 2013
Okay yes tnx brah i really stopped doing that for some reason this must be why i miss an l think l hit when mid/close range right?
Message 4 of 19 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Apr 2, 2013
Party up with me Smiley Very Happy I'll show u many cool tricks with it. I get a huge amount of headshots and long distance kills with it. I'm really accurate with it, but avoid using it on foreigners or laggy ppl. Your shots just seem to never count :/
Message 5 of 19 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Apr 3, 2013

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:
Okay yes tnx brah i really stopped doing that for some reason this must be why i miss an l think l hit when mid/close range right?

Yes. It's aim assist is crazy high,  I prefer using default or 1 above default when I use the FAL

I gotta go to Cali!
Message 6 of 19 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
Party up with me Smiley Very Happy I'll show u many cool tricks with it. I get a huge amount of headshots and long distance kills with it. I'm really accurate with it, but avoid using it on foreigners or laggy ppl. Your shots just seem to never count :/

Yeah If you guys want invite me as well, I was a hardcore fal user before moviing on to the M-9.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 7 of 19 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6967 posts

Apr 3, 2013

blindfire it

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 8 of 19 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Hey silver! Ikr with foreigners or lagger your shot never counts :< l have that now all the time( that's why p got backup ak loadouts Smiley Very Happy)
Message 9 of 19 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Would anyone here like to participate in some FAL-SS customs? (details are to come later).

Message 10 of 19 (350 Views)
0 Likes