Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 16 2013
By: xINESCAPABLEx Uncharted Territory 1541 posts

FAL in Co-op needs fixing

14 replies 196 views Edited Apr 16, 2013

Sometimes I'm playing Oasis on Arena or Fort on Adventure and pick up the FAL. It's a lovely gun and I love to use it but if we pay money for a DLC map pack with a map with the FAL in it, I kinda want to be able to put mods on it. I'm sure everyone can say that it's definitely not a power weapon so there's no reason there shouldn't be mods. Anyone else agree?

Bang Bang!

Message 1 of 15 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2276 posts

Re: FAL in Co-op needs fixing

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Sometimes I'm playing Oasis on Arena or Fort on Adventure and pick up the FAL. It's a lovely gun and I love to use it but if we pay money for a DLC map pack with a map with the FAL in it, I kinda want to be able to put mods on it. I'm sure everyone can say that it's definitely not a power weapon so there's no reason there shouldn't be mods. Anyone else agree?

yep and for the tau as well ... but ND well never do anything with co-op, they have already said so (their excuse: not a big enough player pool)

1500th post :smileytongue:

Message 2 of 15 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 16, 2013

First, congrats on 1500 posts :smileytongue:

Second, that's so crap. The only co-op mode with a low player pool is hunter arena and that's because they killed it by not giving it its own independent treasures for starters and who wants to play a scrappier version of Plunder/Gold Rush?

People only play Plunder because it's easier to get certain medals and people only play Gold Rush because they have to. I just desperately want an actual survival mode. Where you can play until your team runs out of lives, not until you finish all the rounds...

Bang Bang!

Message 3 of 15 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2276 posts

Apr 16, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

First, congrats on 1500 posts :smileytongue:

Second, that's so crap. The only co-op mode with a low player pool is hunter arena and that's because they killed it by not giving it its own independent treasures for starters and who wants to play a scrappier version of Plunder/Gold Rush?

People only play Plunder because it's easier to get certain medals and people only play Gold Rush because they have to. I just desperately want an actual survival mode. Where you can play until your team runs out of lives, not until you finish all the rounds...

and the player pool for co-op is getting smaller and smaller because they are ignoring it...

personally i don't like survival modes (like cod's zombies), i really don't want to spent an hour or 2 on one match, i like the feeling of beating something where as survival mode can't be beaten, you can just achieve a new high-score...

Message 4 of 15 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 16, 2013

See, that I don't mind. I'd like it if you can leave the survival when you want and still keep all the xp and money you've earned. That way you can play for as long as you want. The beating something though. THAT I hate. I love getting to Round 6+ on Crushing because that's when the real challenge begins. Under Round 6 is frustrating child's play.

Bang Bang!

Message 5 of 15 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Apr 16, 2013
Co-op Adv is the only co-op mode I have fun on.

I like having a story-based objective. Although the cutscenes in LU, jesus. How did you guys screw up the mouths of the people?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 6 of 15 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 16, 2013

And the jokes as well. The only funny one was the sexual one in Borneo.

"Can't you get it up any more than that?"

"Depends how drunk he is."

Chloe used to be the funniest chick out with all her sass and dirty jokes. It's why I love her. If they turn her into Elena I will kill ND...

Bang Bang!

Message 7 of 15 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Apr 16, 2013
I like Sully because he's the guy who's an actual successful treasure hunter (Drake can't get jack). I like Jeff because he dated Rachel, and is OcD about grammar. :smileyhappy:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 8 of 15 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 16, 2013

When it came to the heroes, they were all too goody good. None were funny and they were all cheesy. Chloe was the only one where you went, "Ok, you're rude and funny. I'm gonna to take more of an interest in you."

And then I had trouble with the villains. I love Marlowe because of her attitude, I love Flynn because of his sarcasm and Eddy... well he's EDDY RAJA! Just the way he says his name makes me laugh EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Eventually I just went with Marlowe so I could be identified easily as a girl instead of some trannie. But then I realised that a lot of people do that now and I really didn't want to go into the PS store AGAIN. So meh.

Bang Bang!

Message 9 of 15 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Apr 16, 2013
Charlie's funny, and Sully Uc2 and UDF was ridiculously horny.
Message 10 of 15 (165 Views)
0 Likes