Aug 07 2013
By: Icebound1 Lombax Warrior 103 posts

FF + RoF

12 replies 199 views Edited Aug 7, 2013
What's the best way to counter these loadouts? Would you say AK + Weapon Expert accuracy + something else + stopping power hat? Any opinions on this?

RoF m9 + gold fleet foot is the reason for 80% of my deaths.

Thanks for responses in advance.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: FF + RoF

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2013

Just do it right back at them :3

In all seriousness though, the best way (for me personally) to counter these players was Fleet Foot itself. I started with it at a very low level and just practiced with it A LOT until I could eventually take most players in a head-up situation.

The other potential counter I'd recommend is Cloaked (probably the #1 Slot One booster in this game). The fact that it takes away both the player arrow and all noise that your character makes allows you to get the jump on people and catch them off-guard, and therefore kill them before they can abuse that ROF on you. I'd use it if it suits your playstyle more and/or you don't like Fleet Foot.

Also, stay away from ROF. Not only is it generally considered scrubby, but it also decreases the M9's long range capabilities.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (191 Views)
Survivor
1857 posts

Aug 7, 2013
AK with a Stopping Hat (usually) slows down a Fleet Foot player so much that they will be strafing at default speed, lag can cause them to not slow down at all, but it should work. Weapon Expert is a good booster, but if you're using AK-47, you'd be better off going with Fleet Foot or Cloaked like SkyHigh suggested. Scoped In works surprisingly well against Fleet Foot players too, but only if you can keep the reticle on them at all times.
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (181 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Aug 7, 2013
I haven't perfected my G-MAL skills, but that's a gun that can kill faster than an m9 RoF, assuming there's not a ton of lag involved. Also, you can't really miss many, if any bullets in this scenario. Besides that, use a lot of cover. Be stealthy, try not to be out in the open. Especially if they're laggy. No matter how good you are, if a laggy player starts shooting you before you seem them, you're pretty much already dead. Dragon Sniper is also a good choice. Keep distance in between you and them. Like someone already mentioned, the RoF mod makes the m9 very difficult to be effective from long range.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Aug 7, 2013
It's funny how you have to be so careful to kill just one guy.. as if using the M9 RoF FF loadout practically changes every one on one fight into a boss fight.. ridiculous..
I crash camel into bridge I no care I love it
-Pakalu Papito
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2013

Just learn to strafe FF + ROF really doesn't give one the upper hand all you need to do try to strafe & avoid as many bullets as you can, ROF burns through a clip in no time in a tense situation 99% of the times they will try to reload while still aiming, you kill them then xD.

AK has great stopping power / heavier bullets but you must make sure all your shots connect because of the slower ROF.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Aug 7, 2013
I've been using the dragon. Love it. I've been improving with great leaps as a player.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9809 posts

Aug 7, 2013
You're also a pistol guy, right? The para should take out an ROF user easily. The raffica normally would tie if you don't miss shots.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11017 posts

Aug 8, 2013

Icebound1 wrote:
What's the best way to counter these loadouts?

I'd say the same loadout... if you can't defeat them, join them.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Aug 8, 2013
Never. I'm not a tryhard like that.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (104 Views)
0 Likes