Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 26 2013
By: deenice619 Hekseville Citizen 345 posts

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ANSWER THIS QUESTION PLEASE!

12 replies 618 views Edited Feb 26, 2013

" For those of us that have the disc version will we be able to download the MP from PSN store and be able to play without buying the map, level unlock, and so forth. I play the MP everyday and not that i am lazy but it would be more convenient to be able to just go to the digital version rather than popping in the disc everytime."

INQUIRIN GMINDS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.

So if I am level 75 , I download the digital Multiplater version, will it retain my stats and ranks?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (618 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4874 posts

Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ANSWER THIS QUESTION PLEASE!

Feb 26, 2013

deenice619 wrote:

" For those of us that have the disc version will we be able to download the MP from PSN store and be able to play without buying the map, level unlock, and so forth. I play the MP everyday and not that i am lazy but it would be more convenient to be able to just go to the digital version rather than popping in the disc everytime."

So if I am level 75 , I download the digital Multiplater version, will it retain my stats and ranks?

Dont take the disc out.  Problem solved.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (611 Views)
Fender Bender
2411 posts

Feb 26, 2013
No why would they allow us to download the MP to our HDD. ? Then we would have less spinning rings & wear & tear on our discs... This makes too much sense plus that means they would actually give us something free that actually benefits us.... Blasphemy.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (591 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Feb 26, 2013

oh by the way , add this to the same list.

"Naughty Dog Paw shirt is only available in LAN but not in online MP. Please fix it ND!"

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (586 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
32 posts

Feb 26, 2013

As an original disc owner, I too would like a digital version of the MP.

As more people go to digital, it would reduce the occurance of the Spinning Ring of Death.

It would also allow those with dead bluray drives to play.

--------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (573 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
587 posts

Feb 26, 2013

deenice619 wrote:

All your stats are tied to your PSN ID/profile BUT you'll have to unlock the all the F2P content to play it. You should keep your disc. The Free-to-Play was put out with the hope of attracting newcomers to help bolster our player pool. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (467 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

All your stats are tied to your PSN ID/profile BUT you'll have to unlock the all the F2P content to play it. You should keep your disc. The Free-to-Play was put out with the hope of attracting newcomers to help bolster our player pool. 

Okay, so lets say I'm at level 75 legacy 5, I have a few boosters at gold that I regularly use. If I were to download the F2P version of UC3 MP, I would only be able to play to level 15?

And I would retain everything I have leveled up and unlocked? Weapons, gold boosters, DLC I purchased in the PS Store?

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Feb 27, 2013
I believe you keep your badge but only have the things you can unlock pre level 16.

(of course I can already think of a work around)
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 27, 2013

mbhitman wrote:

deenice619 wrote:

Dont take the disc out.  Problem solved.

It would be nice to have faster load times, less spinning rings, less black screens, less freezes and more Blu-Ray lens longevity, don't you agree?

Remember why I've been advocating for a HDD MP install for a long time? I knew all this mess would ensue, but few people believed me.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (347 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Just make it like the killzone 3 multiplayer when that went free to play put everything in 1 affordable download and let us keep everything... simple.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (329 Views)
0 Likes