Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
294 posts

Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ANSWER THIS QUESTION PLEASE!

Feb 27, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

deenice619 wrote:

" For those of us that have the disc version will we be able to download the MP from PSN store and be able to play without buying the map, level unlock, and so forth. I play the MP everyday and not that i am lazy but it would be more convenient to be able to just go to the digital version rather than popping in the disc everytime."

INQUIRIN GMINDS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.

So if I am level 75 , I download the digital Multiplater version, will it retain my stats and ranks?

All your stats are tied to your PSN ID/profile BUT you'll have to unlock the all the F2P content to play it. You should keep your disc. The Free-to-Play was put out with the hope of attracting newcomers to help bolster our player pool. 

Well that's annoying and disappointing. Still have to pay up to play without a black screen :smileyindifferent:

Message 11 of 13 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

Feb 27, 2013
we can understand that Eric n this is a issue people will sell discs to second hand market but can't you give the option to install specific part of mp to hdd to improve performance n use the rest from disc...
n give us the option to boot multiplayer directly

Message 12 of 13 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

Eric-ND: If we were to buy the digital GOTYE, would everything we have already collected/purchased be compatible? Thank You

Message 13 of 13 (111 Views)
0 Likes