Uncharted Territory
1766 posts

Re: Fal-ss lag in TD

Nov 30, 2012
I'd rather use Talbot's. I don't like not having the Reload Speed mod.
Message 21 of 32 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Lazarabic's if I have Tenzin's Yak head (callout) or in FFA, Talbot's if I don't have Tenzin's Yak head, unless FFA.
Do you feel me?

Message 22 of 32 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 30, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:
Lazarabic's if I have Tenzin's Yak head (callout) or in FFA, Talbot's if I don't have Tenzin's Yak head, unless FFA.

Lazarevic's

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 23 of 32 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Nov 30, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Lazarevic's

Lazara is a bic.

Do you feel me?

Message 24 of 32 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Hey,

So, I use the FAL a lot, it's my favorite gun, I also really love the AK as my other go to. I've never had the gun "jam" as people describe, but I can attest to the gun not firing immediately when I first scope in and start shooting, it'll every once in a long while start only on the third shot or so, but I have also experienced quite a bit of shooting into someone and no damage is taken. Yesterday I was head on and had bottle necked three enemies and they were in a line (Syria, where the first bridge and the broken wooden door is, I was entering the center from the other walkway across and they were coming through frwalkway token door), I shot TEN bullets into the first enemy and he didn't die.... So yeah I don't know what the heck that's about. 

I love the FAL because it's just fun to use really, if I want an automatic I use and AK usually.

Message 25 of 32 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Dec 1, 2012
They must be really laggy players if your shots don't seem to count. Its very common with the fal unfortunately Smiley Sad
I just use a different gun against foreigners now unfortunately. Theres a fal guide here u might want to look at, some helpful stuff there. As for the delayed shots....
I've never really had that happen to me, it might be your controller, but I don't know lol
I use scope on the fal when sum1 gets the jump on me to sneak in a headshot(s) quicker. It saved me countless times in the past.
Message 26 of 32 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Yeah i know it's my favorite gun of all time too! But since a while it's lagging and indeed jamming i never deal with anymore it seems to never jam anymore! Yay! But i kinda think there's just a prob with the fal (*sigh) not cool....
Message 27 of 32 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Yeah but it seems that headshots don't do ANY damage at all since this week r something and since this week it's just lagging but i don't want to use another gun ;(...
Message 28 of 32 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Dec 1, 2012
I know what u mean Smiley Sad
Its my fav gun because its so fun to use. The hit detection is so whack at times its annoying.
Its a challange to use, but real fun.
Make a habit at aiming at the head, that will definitly help u a lot, even against laggy players. But still expect to hand out many more shots than whats needed against laggers.
Message 29 of 32 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Yeah indeed but it's just so fun to use indeed because this gun really challenges u. but i think the amound of laggers is increases extremely
Message 30 of 32 (92 Views)