Splicer
80 posts

Re: Fall ss rate of fire

Nov 6, 2012

I didn,t say that the fall ss was very hard to unlock i just said that it was harder than the other guns because it is thehighest level needed to unlock it

Message 21 of 41 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Nov 6, 2012

I think that the rof should atleast be increased a bit because damage means nothing if it can't shoot as fast as the other guns 

Message 22 of 41 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Head shots is the best thing going for the fall ss but with recoil like that its imposible at medium to long range

Message 23 of 41 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

I personally would like to shut the guys up, who think this gun is so powerful, with top rank M9 users and RoF mod and buddy system working like a charm. On 90% of the maps you'd be crushed like a daisy and you know it.

Fact is following a zig zagging jumping rolling pro with a FAL is about 9874x harder than simply pressing shoot on the M9. Anybody else arguing this is simply lying through their teeth.

But please continue it is amusing.

Message 24 of 41 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Many ppl including me can get long range kills with the fal, its fine as far as medium and long range goes. Its a dangerous gun at all ranges, but definately outmatched by the supercheap blindfire. It takes some practice, but definitely worth taking the time.
Removing the jamming will cause some serious balance issues, i hate jamming too lol

Messing with the recoil isn't going to gelp u get better with this gun either. Learning to be precise with this gun is the fals real strong point imo. Get used to that, then start using eddys fal....u'll see how dominant u can be.
Aiming the m9 and gmal are a piece of cake compared to the fal, but a good trade off for what u get in return.
Message 25 of 41 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
80 posts

Nov 6, 2012

2 accurate spreys with the gmal can be a lot more deadly because 6 shots come out reasonabley faster and you don't need to even do anything to unlock the gmal that s why i think that it is very unfair

Message 26 of 41 (188 Views)
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

You keep saying messing with recoil isn't going to help anyone get better when the recoil in the first place made everyone better with the gun. I swear nothing you say ever makes any sense. Elite players simply roll away from the FAL at almost every turn. The players you are killing are nubs without buddies or nub buddies. It's that simple. I can get kills with the FAL and GMAL. That isn't the point!. HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS NEED TO BE SAID? The point is the gun is underpowered vs every other long gun.

And what maps are you playing dude? Most of these maps are medium range at best and the long range ones have so much cover and corner spots that it doesn't make any difference. If even a 1/10 of what you said was true I would have been killed by the gun more than 5 times over 40 matches.

Specifically, unequivocally, making the recoil less with this gun would make anyone better with the gun. The recoil is what makes the gun hard to use, hard to track because the bounce of gun after one shot is like a centimeter high. The recoil is the only thing that makes the gun almost unplayable. I don't know what else to say other than you have no idea what you are talking about. We have been over this before so many times. I am done.

No, it's not worth the time. You people are insane. Nobody thinks it is worth the time. I don't come across anybody using it and doing well except that diamond in the rough every 20 matches or so. You guys at this point are just making stuff up from pure fiction. And no there is nothing in return but a laggy slap to the face as I am barreling shot after shot of the FAL into some crap connection. I don't know how else to put it. This game isn't worth the time. The M9 can do everything the FAL can do without taking 80 hours to master it. There is literally no reason in hell to play with the FAL or GMAL in this game. Stop promising me things I know I don't give a **** about.

Message 27 of 41 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Nov 6, 2012

SpaceNun wrote: 
The M9 can do everything the FAL can do without taking 80 hours to master it. There is literally no reason in hell to play with the FAL or GMAL in this game.

Man, you suck with it BADLY if you say that. I smack M9 RoF users with my FAL as easily as I can a level 3 DLC-off noob. No difference, except that the M9 user wiggles inplace. I don't mean to sound cocky, but that's the truth. 

Message 28 of 41 (158 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
Many ppl including me can get long range kills with the fal, its fine as far as medium and long range goes. Its a dangerous gun at all ranges, but definately outmatched by the supercheap blindfire. It takes some practice, but definitely worth taking the time.

I actually spent half of a Plunder match only blind firing with the FAL, I got kills. Jumping and blind firing with the FAL is DEADLY, I got a decent amount of kills (which was disgusting) and got the party of 5 I was playing against to rage Smiley Happy.

Message 29 of 41 (153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 6, 2012

The FAL-SS can blindfire, even without having to use Lazarevic's one, wich has the increased accuracy when blindfiring, but it also works on other versions like Talbot's. The same goes for Roman's GMAL. I was blindfiring Roman's GMAL, landed on the ground, meleed someone and this other person died. He wasn't getting shot at, I was the only person around him and I still won by blindfiring. It's much easier to switch to my Marlowe's Para-9 and then blindfire them, but the Roman's GMAL or any FAL-SS could still help me when in situations like that. Have you tried it before saying anything about it? 

The FAL-SS could be one of the only weapons I can beat users of the M9-roF with. The GMAL will get killed before shooting two bursts, the AK has more damage, but less roF, the KAL can't be aimed and the Dragon could do it, but you'll need Scoped In and good accuracy. Anyway, if you can't use the FAL-SS against the M9-roF, you probably suck or you suck with the FAL-SS. Choose. 

0 Likes