Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: Farewell Uncharted 3. Hello to The Last of Us.

Jun 12, 2013

kratos_snake__ wrote:
^ must have those overprotective parents that think any game over "E" will cause a school shooting. In which I say, sucks to be you. I was playing Metal Gear Solid at 5 and you don't see me going on a killing spree.

No, just a Catholic mother who rarely goes to church but then again thinks it's wrong to play any of that stuff. Besides I was playing Lara Croft when I was 8. No one sees me growing a 10 metre ponytail and going out to find the three scions...

Bang Bang!

Message 21 of 103 (649 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 12, 2013
I've played Burnout since forever and you don't see me causing massive automobile mayhem in the streets. Your mother's too paranoid.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 22 of 103 (645 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I've played Burnout since forever and you don't see me causing massive automobile mayhem in the streets. Your mother's too paranoid.

Or playing Midnight City, running cars off overpasses onto highways and creating traffic jams Smiley Very Happy

But no she's just too stuck in her ways -.-

Bang Bang!

Message 23 of 103 (642 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2202 posts

Jun 12, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Or playing Midnight City, running cars off overpasses onto highways and creating traffic jams Smiley Very Happy

Well I have been playing Uncharted games since UC2 and I practice Parkour... Smiley Indifferent

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 24 of 103 (632 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 12, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Well I have been playing Uncharted games since UC2 and I practice Parkour... Smiley Indifferent

That's a good impression. Unlike me and GTA 4 Internet cafes.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 25 of 103 (629 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Jun 12, 2013
I'm looking forward to TLOU on Friday as well, it remains to be seen whether the multiplayer will be good enough that I won't play uc3 at all though, plus I still need one steeenkin treasure lol
Message 26 of 103 (620 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
378 posts

Jun 12, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Yeah me too! I jump over the couch and grab the controller. And I'll skip steps going up the stairs. Hardcore. Parkour.

Message 27 of 103 (606 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

That's a good impression. Unlike me and GTA 4 Internet cafes.

Internet cafes are so stereotypically a Filo thing... Smiley Very Happy

Bang Bang!

Message 28 of 103 (598 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6813 posts

Jun 12, 2013

I may return to UC3 to get that last FREAKIN TREASURE I NEED!!! Other then that, hello TLOU, although I may spend the weekend on SP before I even touch MP...

Feet
Message 29 of 103 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
660 posts

Jun 12, 2013

I'll probably go into TLOU very deep as well.

Mind if I add you?

Message 30 of 103 (450 Views)
0 Likes