Wastelander
698 posts

Re: Favorite Medals? | Rampant

Mar 26, 2013

Definately "Here, hold this!" and "Fire in the Hole" at the same time. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue One time I took out the entire other team with that combination at one time (It may have been in 3TDM though, Smiley Wink)

Don't really care about kill streaks, like at all. I've never gotten a rampant (only competitive metal I haven't gotten Smiley Sad), but I've gotten two Rage's and a bunch of Fury's. I guess those are kind of fun, but I never actually try to get them. Mostly they just signify that the entire other team is made of noobs. Honestly, if I get matched up against a party noob-stomping the only consolation in playing them is getting "Shut 'em Down." Smiley Very Happy I get some, uh... bitter messages after. 

"BBQ's" are definately cool, since they're genuinely pretty rare. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 11 of 22 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2202 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Head hunter and None shall pass before it was buffed. I felt so epic after getting one of those. 

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 12 of 22 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Here's my list:

Afterlife, I just love when you are in a head up confrontation and you're shooting him and he shoots back, exept, he has a shotgun M9 and dies when you already respawned 3 times thus getting this medal Smiley Very Happy

Ofcourse Rampants, no explaination needed I think?

Assassins, I always love the rewarding feel of getting 3 - 4 of these during a plunder match while I'm also PTFO-ing Smiley Very Happy

Assistant, Because... You know... Everybody loves those right?

Unlucky, Everybody loves it when you are rolling and someone wacks the air so hard that the wind kill you followed by this medal... Right? RIGHT? ... oh...

And last but not least: The Long Ranger, I just love, LOVE the feeling when someone jumps from a building and you

II-ProEliteUber720MidAirNoscopeHeadshotStylez-II someone... That word was a pain to type Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 22 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Headhunter!!!
Especially because of the metallic "ding" u hear when shooting at their heads over and over again Smiley Very Happy
I'm actually very fond of that sound effect. It was like love at first sound
Message 14 of 22 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Mar 26, 2013
None shall pass before the patch. I devoted a LARGE chunk of gaming time towards getting the trophy, so yes it was really satisfying to see that pop up.
Message 15 of 22 (317 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 26, 2013
@Killer you want to get Deep Cover?

You can have mine. I seem to get it more frequently, having to **bleep** out against automatics because none of my guns blindire decently.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 16 of 22 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Bolted :-(

Message 17 of 22 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

Mar 26, 2013

I get a kick out of Purple Heart in coop...it means that even if things are totally chaotic, I know my buddies have my back!

Dangerous in competitive.  Rare are the occasions that you play a team comprised completely of noobs so if I can take out every member of the other team, there is satisfaction in that.

Message 18 of 22 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 26, 2013
My fave co-op medal is medic. That means I'm doing my support job well. Smiley Happy
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 19 of 22 (274 Views)
Wastelander
741 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Oh snap medals, I have 1673 of them. Curator as well because I only have 2 of them. Smiley Sad
Message 20 of 22 (256 Views)
0 Likes