Naughty Paw
11902 posts

Re: Fifth legacy 75 level's are starting to really annoy me.

Sep 2, 2013
I like whack n roll. It makes close encounters very interesting. Unfortunately, it is plagued, just like everything else, by lag.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 31 of 39 (552 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Sep 2, 2013

I maxed out last week. Some 75 5th legacies really aren't that good, they just play a lot. I've seen much better low-level legit players before.

Message 32 of 39 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Sep 3, 2013

There are different classes of max leveled players I suppose.

1. Ones that are average (KDR is .9-1.2)

2. Ones that play Co-op only and are very good at it.

3. Ones that are power hoars (they can't get non-cheap kills).. Usually with KDR 3:1 or more.

4. Ones that are legitimately skilled (not abusing power weapons like hell). Usually with KDR 2:1. 

So check people's KDRs before the game and learn how to overcome power hoars. Grab the power weapons and waste them before they can be spammed. Because the majority of legacy 5 rank 75s fall into the first 3 categories

It is ridiculously stupid getting paired against an entire team of legacy 5 rank 75s with DLC off. Just quit, it'll save you lots of raging. 

Message 33 of 39 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Icebound1 wrote:

3. Ones that are power hoars (they can't get non-cheap kills).. Usually with KDR 3:1 or more.

4. Ones that are legitimately skilled (not abusing power weapons like hell). Usually with KDR 2:1. 

So check people's KDRs before the game and learn how to overcome power hoars. Grab the power weapons and waste them before they can be spammed. Because the majority of legacy 5 rank 75s fall into the first 3 categories

It is ridiculously stupid getting paired against an entire team of legacy 5 rank 75s with DLC off. Just quit, it'll save you lots of raging. 

well i guess if your criteria for people who are legitimately skilled at max legacy / max rank is that they don't abuse power weapons and they usually have a KD of 2.0 than i guess i'd fit into category #4 then Smiley Very Happy (i actually try to stay away from power weapons, "i like to just stick with my g-mal thank you very much", but my KD is like 1.95, close enough though right?)

it is kind of sickening when there are 5 player parties who just try to increase their stats, i wouldn't be able to have played this game for this long if i did that, you have to play for fun

Message 34 of 39 (473 Views)
Wastelander
650 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2013

Icebound1 wrote:

I guess I'm a category #3 then LOL

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 35 of 39 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
455 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Never EVER gauge a players level by his/her rank. Its just an indicator that theyve put some time into a game.
I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 36 of 39 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

Sep 5, 2013

@Icebound1 and Monochrome_F3ar…

Agreed.

Stats are usually a very good indicator of the type of player and gameplay that can be expected.

Rank a better indicator of time played than actual skill.

Message 37 of 39 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Sep 6, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Icebound1 wrote:

well i guess if your criteria for people who are legitimately skilled at max legacy / max rank is that they don't abuse power weapons and they usually have a KD of 2.0 than i guess i'd fit into category #4 then Smiley Very Happy (i actually try to stay away from power weapons, "i like to just stick with my g-mal thank you very much", but my KD is like 1.95, close enough though right?)

it is kind of sickening when there are 5 player parties who just try to increase their stats, i wouldn't be able to have played this game for this long if i did that, you have to play for fun

Yeah you're definitely in that category. It's the most respectable imo. It's sometimes annoying to die constant at the hands of good players but it's 5 times more annoying to die from people who can't get kills with non-power weapons.

Message 38 of 39 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
650 posts

Sep 6, 2013

Icebound1 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Icebound1 wrote:

Yeah you're definitely in that category. It's the most respectable imo. It's sometimes annoying to die constant at the hands of good players but it's 5 times more annoying to die from people who can't get kills with non-power weapons.

You haven't learned this yet smh. If you don't grab the power weapons, you and your team will be in for cheap deaths (and possibly a Loss D: ), but if you grab the power weapons it will prevent BS/Cheap deaths and give you a better chance at Winning the match.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 39 of 39 (333 Views)
0 Likes