Sackboy
421 posts

Re: Fifth legacy 75 level's are starting to really annoy me.

Aug 31, 2013
@matthijs
I don't use whack and roll as a tactic and I definitely wish it wasn't there, I also consider it to be a glitch, however if I do get involved in some up close fisticuffs I'm not going to NOT roll in the name of being honourable. Like it or hate it whack and roll exists,and people who don't put themselves at a massive disadvantage
Message 21 of 39 (437 Views)
Fender Bender
3482 posts

Aug 31, 2013

Beelzebean wrote:
@matthijs
I don't use whack and roll as a tactic and I definitely wish it wasn't there, I also consider it to be a glitch, however if I do get involved in some up close fisticuffs I'm not going to NOT roll in the name of being honourable. Like it or hate it whack and roll exists,and people who don't put themselves at a massive disadvantage

yeah, like I said in my second comment about it, it happens on accident a lot, you are in a dangerous situation and you punch someone, but then decide to roll away because you realise it's to busy with opponents there or something, but it's not those guys I would call glitchers, the glitchers are the people who intentionally use the tactic to run up to someone with the whack 'n' roll in mind, but yeah, I wish it was fixed Smiley Sad

Message 22 of 39 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Aug 31, 2013
I also hate how just cuz I'm teir2 75 I have get paired up with **bleep** that don't know basic playstyle, while the other team is obliterating us without even looking at the screen
Message 23 of 39 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
902 posts

Aug 31, 2013
@walfo1
im a legecy 5 level 75, doesnt mean im untouchable, just means i am experieced at u3. If you need help in training i will help gladly as its what i do. If so sms me Smiley Wink
Message 24 of 39 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Sep 1, 2013
This multi was never meant to be FAIR to new players, that much is obvious. Its a game ruled by cheap kills taking away from any true competition most of the time. See the cinemas and see what the tryhards do to get the easiest kills possible. Hog and camp the power weapons, wait behind corners to blindfire em, and exploit the matchmaking to newb stomp like the tryhards do >_>

Funny thing is newbs aim more than experienced players. All of this and more should tell u how rushed and imbalanced this game is. Playing with friends helps a lot in winning and forgetting the crap this multi gives everyone :/
Message 25 of 39 (386 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 1, 2013
Newbs don't know about blindfire, wack and roll, etc.

Obviously all these crutches are meant for when you're long into the game.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 26 of 39 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Sep 1, 2013

It's usually best to not face a player who is much better than you head up. Try using cloaked and playing more defensively. 

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 27 of 39 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 1, 2013
Or use Regeneration and the knight helmet (if you got it). It's a newcomer's offensive method.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 28 of 39 (362 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Sep 1, 2013
Friends who are good at this game that you can party up with. This is probably the best advice overall I can think of. They will:

1. Keep you alive long enough for you to get some actual experience in the game.

2. Give you an entire wealth of tips in many different areas of the game.

3. Notice all the little mistakes you're making and offer solutions to them for you.

It's probably the thing that helped me improve the most.
Message 29 of 39 (346 Views)
Wastelander
902 posts

Sep 1, 2013
I would take nation's advice. He's very wise in the ways of u3 Smiley Wink
Message 30 of 39 (322 Views)
0 Likes