Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
541 posts

Re: Finally a Five Not Alive Medal!

May 17, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Congrats on your first FNA. If I remember correctly my first 1 was quite lame I got a tripled medal and then I got killed I was using back in the sadle gold and I spawned behind 2 guys going head up I killed them both and got my FNA.

Wait... Are you saying that you got a Tripled, died, respawned, got 2 more kills, and GOT A 5NA?! I didn't even know that was possible. I though that, if you got a Tripled and died, you couldn't get a 5NA (from that same "streak"). Pretty confusing, but hopefully you'll know what I mean.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 11 of 15 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6090 posts

May 17, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Congrats on your first FNA. If I remember correctly my first 1 was quite lame I got a tripled medal and then I got killed I was using back in the sadle gold and I spawned behind 2 guys going head up I killed them both and got my FNA.

Wait... Are you saying that you got a Tripled, died, respawned, got 2 more kills, and GOT A 5NA?! I didn't even know that was possible. I though that, if you got a Tripled and died, you couldn't get a 5NA (from that same "streak"). Pretty confusing, but hopefully you'll know what I mean.

Nope. double down, tripled, connect four, and five not alive are all determined by a set amount of time. It doesn't matter if you die in between them, if you get the kills fast enough they will connect.

photo Sniper.png
Message 12 of 15 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

May 17, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Nope. double down, tripled, connect four, and five not alive are all determined by a set amount of time. It doesn't matter if you die in between them, if you get the kills fast enough they will connect.

Interesting. I was convinced that if you died in between the kills, you wouldn't be able to get the 5NA.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 13 of 15 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
311 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

^^^

Wow! I never knew that either. Ya learn something new every day.

Congrats on the 5NA, deenice619.

Message 14 of 15 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
512 posts

May 18, 2013
Yeah I did that before. When I respawned there was someone right behind me and I reacted quickest to get my FNA.
Message 15 of 15 (133 Views)
0 Likes