Sackboy
541 posts

Re: Finally a Five Not Alive Medal!

May 17, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Congrats on your first FNA. If I remember correctly my first 1 was quite lame I got a tripled medal and then I got killed I was using back in the sadle gold and I spawned behind 2 guys going head up I killed them both and got my FNA.

Wait... Are you saying that you got a Tripled, died, respawned, got 2 more kills, and GOT A 5NA?! I didn't even know that was possible. I though that, if you got a Tripled and died, you couldn't get a 5NA (from that same "streak"). Pretty confusing, but hopefully you'll know what I mean.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 11 of 15 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6879 posts

May 17, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Congrats on your first FNA. If I remember correctly my first 1 was quite lame I got a tripled medal and then I got killed I was using back in the sadle gold and I spawned behind 2 guys going head up I killed them both and got my FNA.

Wait... Are you saying that you got a Tripled, died, respawned, got 2 more kills, and GOT A 5NA?! I didn't even know that was possible. I though that, if you got a Tripled and died, you couldn't get a 5NA (from that same "streak"). Pretty confusing, but hopefully you'll know what I mean.

Nope. double down, tripled, connect four, and five not alive are all determined by a set amount of time. It doesn't matter if you die in between them, if you get the kills fast enough they will connect.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 12 of 15 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

May 17, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Nope. double down, tripled, connect four, and five not alive are all determined by a set amount of time. It doesn't matter if you die in between them, if you get the kills fast enough they will connect.

Interesting. I was convinced that if you died in between the kills, you wouldn't be able to get the 5NA.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 13 of 15 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
345 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

^^^

Wow! I never knew that either. Ya learn something new every day.

Congrats on the 5NA, deenice619.

Message 14 of 15 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
512 posts

May 18, 2013
Yeah I did that before. When I respawned there was someone right behind me and I reacted quickest to get my FNA.
Message 15 of 15 (217 Views)
0 Likes