Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 03 2014
By: Ghost_12985 Hekseville Citizen 395 posts
Accepted Solution

Five Not Alive Timeframe

3 replies 188 views Edited Mar 3, 2014
I'm just curious, what is the timeframe for a 5NA? I originally thought it had to all be in one feed, until someone got a double kill in the middle of my 5NA (I was on a dragon feed!)
So does anyone know the specific timeframe?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
393 posts

Re: Five Not Alive Timeframe

[ Edited ]
Mar 3, 2014

Double Down, etc. have an ~8 second timeframe between each kill, give or take for lag (usually take).  For reference, this is double UC2's timeframe.  Explosive medals like Fire In The Hole use a timer of ~0.5 seconds where applicable.

These timers also apply to Co-op's counterparts (Dead Eye, Big Bang and the like).

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (169 Views)
Survivor
2253 posts

Mar 3, 2014

IVIaster_ZED wrote:

Double Down, etc. have an ~8 second timeframe between each kill, give or take for lag (usually take).  For reference, this is double UC2's timeframe.  Explosive medals like Fire In The Hole use a timer of ~0.5 seconds where applicable.

These timers also apply to Co-op's counterparts (Dead Eye, Big Bang and the like).

i'm not sure on the exact time difference in between each kill but basically this^ ... you just have to get a kill within a short period of your previous kill to extend the streak ... though the time in between kills is a lot longer than it is in uncharted 2, five not alive's are not all that hard to get in uncharted 3; so in summary you don't have to mow down 5 straight enemies in (assuming ZED is right about the time) ~8 seconds total, you just have ~8 second to find your next kill to extend the streak (so a max of ~32 seconds)

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4171 posts

Mar 3, 2014

Zed pretty much nailed it. The average FNA I see in DeFy montages is 25-30 seconds give or take.

Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (155 Views)
0 Likes