Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
3641 posts

Re: Fix your broken game!

Feb 26, 2013
I never saw a ehite plug EVER until late in the 1.15 patch. Lately it's been 2-3 times a night. Sometimes I get killed. Sometimes I get kicked. Hopefully 1.17 fixes this.

My dl is 30+ my ul is 8+. I highly doubt its me. I also tyrn off all internet connected devices when I play.
Message 61 of 64 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
371 posts

Feb 26, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

Not surprised it came from the MGO community. People that are so desperate to win that they will cheat are pathetic. I wouldn't put it past many players in this game.

Josh showed me in a custom using what he called Net Tools to adjust the lag level to whatever you wanted. I've played against certain players twice and suddenly they became the laggiest people on the planet the second time around (cough... SoG+... cough). Let's just say I've have my suspicions.

Then pride should me a different program he got from faboles that basically does the same thing. People are so prideful and pathetic that they'll cheat to win. Grow some balls people.

Forestrackes and abadeezy are from Egypt or something like that I believe, it's nearly the same as KSA.

How good their connection is doesn't matter, they are far away from most Uncharted 3 players.

I didn't look into it though, but couldn't it have been a simple change of host problem?

Message 62 of 64 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 1, 2013

I played around 10 matches today and I encountered the dead body glitch 3 times... good job ND! :smileyindifferent:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 63 of 64 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3641 posts

Mar 1, 2013
@tap You think the vague technical fixes blurb at the bottom the patch notes was coincidence? We know better :smileywink:
Message 64 of 64 (113 Views)