Highlighted
Sep 07 2012
By: DrakeShepard Uncharted Territory 1174 posts

Flashback Co-op Adventure Maps

[ Edited ]
61 replies 1074 views Edited Sep 26, 2012

Now I'm sure a lot of you guys would like to play the famous 3 co-op maps again, except in a Uncharted 3 format this time Smiley Very Happy NaughtyDog, can you give us these again? Smiley Happy

I'm made a few reminders of the maps in case you have forgotten and also put in a few ideas of my own Smiley Happy

Nepal Warzone

Objectives:  Fight through the city to claim the treasure.

There were four main battlefields in this map which were tense and well thought out strategic planning

I think that these guys should be replaced with Kickback Bosses and Pak-80 Brutes, making it more challenging than it was before.

The Village

Objectives:  Fight to free the village of the soldiers.

Again very hard battlefields in this map as spaces were quite wide open leaving you in the arms of the soldiers.

These cool awesome dudes should be Kickback Bosses and Brutes Smiley Happy

Sanctuary

Objectives: Fight to destroy a communication tower. 

Probably one of the hardest co-op maps I've faced back in the day as there was really no place for camping.

I think Militia Man and Brute should be up in the red box I marked out as that would be perfect. Also, how about 2 Brutes and a helicopter anyone?

I would absolutely love if NaughtyDog brought these back! These were the reason I loved co-op in the first place.

So what do you say? Want these as part of a DLC Map Pack? Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 62 (1,074 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Re: Flashback Co-op Adventure Maps

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

Those missions we're better than we have now to be honest. I remember spending over an hour on The Village with just 2 players. Having these back on here would be terrific!

EDIT!!

I think these maps should be revamped to the ones we have now..

E.g.. Night time Sanctuary, Day time Village and Sunset Plaza/Nepal

Message 2 of 62 (1,068 Views)
Survivor
2123 posts

Sep 7, 2012

YES! Especially Sanctuary because it "exists" on the disk.

Message 3 of 62 (1,055 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Sep 7, 2012
Heck yes. It shouldn't be that hard, just copy the map and integrate Uncharted 3 downgraded graphics, and kickback bosses and Brutes. I'd buy this for a reasonable amount.

Message 4 of 62 (1,027 Views)
Sackboy
476 posts

Sep 7, 2012
Yes, I would love if this was implemented. I do wish however that all these three maps can share a mini narrative just like the ones we have now. A weather change would also be cool
Do it ND, I assure you a lot of people would buy it !
Message 5 of 62 (1,026 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1483 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

I loved the UC2 co-op maps! Especially Sanctuary had that feeling of "height" that I really miss in the UC3 adventure co-op maps (and in UC3 story mode itself too).

What ND could/ should do if they ever decide to bring them back:

• Change the day-nighttime/ weather setting to the flashback map packs (like Ali already pointed out)
  • Change the Gau-19 to Pak-80 Brutes and add armored kickback enemies to crushing difficulty

...and now the most awesome thing that could ever happen (which will unfortunately not)

• add new treasure sets to unlock the missing UC2 skins! (Zorskel, Heist-,Winter- and Wetsuit skins!)

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 6 of 62 (1,011 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1438 posts

Sep 7, 2012

DrakeShepard wrote:

Now I'm sure a lot of you guys would like to play the famous 3 co-op maps again, except in a Uncharted 3 format this time Smiley Very Happy NaughtyDog, can you give us these again? Smiley Happy

I'm made a few reminders of the maps in case you have forgotten and also put in a few ideas of my own Smiley Happy

Nepal Warzone

Nepal_Warzone.png

Objectives:  Fight through the city to claim the treasure.

There were four main battlefields in this map which were tense and well thought out strategic planning

Nepal Map.png

I think that these guys should be replaced with Kickback Bosses and Pak-80 Brutes, making it more challenging than it was before.

Boss 1.png

The Village

Village.png

Objectives:  Fight to free the village of the soldiers.

Again very hard battlefields in this map as spaces were quite wide open leaving you in the arms of the soldiers.

Village Map.png

These cool awesome dudes should be Kickback Bosses and Brutes Smiley Happy

Boss 2.png

Sanctuary

Sanctuary.png

Objectives: Fight to destroy a communication tower. 

Probably one of the hardest co-op maps I've faced back in the day as there was really no place for camping.

Sanctuary Map.png

I think Militia Man and Brute should be up in the red box I marked out as that would be perfect. Also, how about 2 Brutes and a helicopter anyone?

Boss 3.png

I would absolutely love if NaughtyDog brought these back! These were the reason I loved co-op in the first place.

So what do you say? Want these as part of a DLC Map Pack? Smiley Very Happy

I would love to play those again. Smiley Happy

My PS3 has YLOD -_-
Message 7 of 62 (983 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

Ahh... Nostalgia Smiley Wink

Personally I think they should stay in Uncharted 2 as it is...   There's already enough rehashes in Uncharted 3.

Comparing the Two Games I felt Co-op was much more fun in Uncharted 2 than the Third but its still indeed enjoyable.

Naughty Dog should focus on New content not Old content. IMO  

Message 8 of 62 (959 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

Sep 7, 2012

Oh yeah, that would be awesome! I remember my countless attempts to get the Crushing trophy and dying so many times in the last part of the Village ALMOST taking down the tank. Nepal Warzone was my favourite, though - just a beautiful map.
 Smiley Happy

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 9 of 62 (944 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Sep 7, 2012

Hell. Yes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 10 of 62 (926 Views)
0 Likes