Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: Fleet Foot Is a Real Problem

Aug 30, 2012

Its been nerfed once before and at the moment its fine. Besides im only using it while im on my 4th legacy, when i get to 5th ill use cloaked again. Anyway this booster is effective i will say but if some puts 2-3 bullets into you the SP slows you down enough for them to kill you

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 46 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

Aug 30, 2012
I agree it does need to be fixed, when they nerfed it it seems like they did it for two days, people complained and set it back to the way it was.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 46 (215 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3230 posts

Aug 30, 2012
FF was already nerfed to the point where it's not even in the top 3 best slot 1 boosters. Plenty of other things that actually require balancing.

LIVESTREAMING The Last of Us and Uncharted 3!

Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 46 (209 Views)
Splicer
49 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Like triple said fleetfoot has already been nerfed it's not nearly as good as it used to be. Fleetfot users are pretty easy to take out.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 46 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2471 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Fleetfoot  IS the overpowered problem. it's not the guns that are overpowered it's the fleetfoot behind it. I totally agree. It doesnt' take skill to use it. you just dance around like bugs bunny on crack and shoot. Boom you're impossible to hit because you're moving 90 miles an hour. the only way to combat it is to use fleet foot as well. I think it sucks the fun out of hte game. I try not to use it because it is way too OP. it's a kind of god mode and it's WAY too accessable to get gold. it should be harder than scoped in or cloaked or team safe to get. but it's the easiest thing in teh game. 

IT NEEDS TO BE NERFED.. I've been saying this all along. you keep nerfing the guns you end up in a full circle where you started back where you came from. the guns weren't the problem. Fleetfoot and blindfire accuracy have been the problem the entire time. 

ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 46 (190 Views)
Gaming Beast
2471 posts

Re: Fleet Foot Has to Go

Aug 30, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

Cheerioah wrote:

Now the problem is that more and more "Good" players are using this booster, to a point where it's becoming a disadvantage to players where it's not equipped. 

you get it at level 15, anyone can equip it right away

yay so everyone can use the same booster because you're guaranteed to get killed if you don't have it on to compete... that is fair and level game play.. uh huh

ND reads their tweets.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 46 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9889 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Fleet foot isn't a 100% effective booster. Getting hit by a gun instantly lowers movement speed, nullifying FF. The only way FF is OP is if you don't shoot back.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 46 (188 Views)
Gaming Beast
2471 posts

Re: Fleet Foot Has to Go

Aug 30, 2012

rapha_333 wrote:
Fleetfoot was already nerfed, now all booster are on par with each other.If you are saying it is giving the other player an advantage, then what do you expect from a booster ?

It needs to be nerfed more and it's far more of an advantage than any other booster in the game. you don't even have to have good aim to keep on someone while strafing. It's a very cheap booster. The reason the guns seem over powered isbecause people are dancing around with FF as well and it makes it seem like the gun was supernatural when the player was really just moving way too fast to be competitive. 

back before the fal was nerfed when people were complaining about that instead of the gmal (which I argued at the time was just as deadly as the Fal but no one would hear anything bad about their beloved gmals at that point) the real problem was that the fals were strafing ridiculously. ditto when the focus turned to the gmal. it's the strafing not the gun. the guns are all about equal. Even rapid fire M9. it's the power of strafing combined with aim assist.. it's very very powerful. 

ND reads their tweets.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 46 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2471 posts

Aug 30, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Fleet foot isn't a 100% effective booster. Getting hit by a gun instantly lowers movement speed, nullifying FF. The only way FF is OP is if you don't shoot back.

People defend things they like even if they are the real problem. 

ND reads their tweets.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 46 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9889 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Also, if you use even Endurance or Regeration, you'd have a better chance of overall survival. FF's effectiveness is only at direct gunfights.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 46 (185 Views)
0 Likes