Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Flynns M9 Skin

Apr 7, 2013
@Zed But now the stock design isn't.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 23 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

It used to be my favourite gun, and when this change occurred (around the same time Patch 1.15 was released) I immediately noticed it. The original design was awesome Smiley Sad
Also, did anyone else notice that Sully's Dragon became darker at around the same time? It used to be light blue... Maybe it's just me...

IT was, bro. I thought it was the lighting, but it's darker even in BMM.

Ha! I thought I was crazy. Smiley Very Happy It sucks that they changed it Smiley Sad One of the coolest gun skins, for sure.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 12 of 23 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Apr 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

What I said is that Flynn's M9 is not alone in this problem.  It's global for all M9s with custom skins.  The only thing I contradicted was the idea that the handle design was a "fix" by ND for this problem.  In reality, they haven't done anything (that's made it into the public game), as the handle has been the same since release day.

Message 13 of 23 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 7, 2013

IVIaster_ZED wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

What I said is that Flynn's M9 is not alone in this problem.  It's global for all M9s with custom skins.  The only thing I contradicted was the idea that the handle design was a "fix" by ND for this problem.  In reality, they haven't done anything (that's made it into the public game), as the handle has been the same since release day.

It's global for all M9s? I never knew. Most gun patterns are repeat patterns anyway, unlike Flynn's which used to be his tribal design.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 14 of 23 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

IVIaster_ZED wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

It's global for all M9s? I never knew. Most gun patterns are repeat patterns anyway, unlike Flynn's which used to be his tribal design.

Well, any M9 you can slap a blindfire mod on, as I said in my original post.  The Tournament and dog weapons fall into the same boat if you put a blindfire mod on them, and the same can be said for their G-MALs as well.  I think Roman's G-MAL is fine though, but don't hold me to that.

The wikia site has an image of Flynn's M9 prior to the glitch, which shows the same handle design as the weapon features now:

http://uncharted.wikia.com/wiki/M9

Message 15 of 23 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7271 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

Maybe this is ND's way of nerfing the M9 Smiley Surprised  make all the M9s look so ugly that people wouldn't want to use it!

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 16 of 23 (262 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 7, 2013
^ WE basic skin M9s don't lose designs...

It's ND's way of saying "Guys, BFmod + anything on the M9 is TOTALLY OKAY."
Message 17 of 23 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Apr 7, 2013
Did i just hear people saying they can put a mod on a skinned weapon?

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 18 of 23 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Apr 7, 2013
That just proves how **bleep** Flynn is. Smiley Wink
Message 19 of 23 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 7, 2013

renatabls wrote:
That just proves how **bleep** Flynn is. Smiley Wink

Smiley Sad Flynn is my favourite character.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 20 of 23 (200 Views)
0 Likes