Wastelander
832 posts

Re: For ND and everyone returning and new players.

Oct 31, 2013

Nice thread Aurey

It made me enjoy the game once again, albeit there's still people who lag horribly and do M9 shotgun type shots that kill me in one hit.. but thats pretty rare now.

I love the FAL too, Talbot's is now in my loadout again along with Chloe's TAU for now.  I have expanded my variety once again and had some laughs too with some new players just try their best to run zigzag at me with their KAL-7s. Smiley LOL

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 41 of 48 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3303 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2013

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Nice thread Aurey

It made me enjoy the game once again, albeit there's still people who lag horribly and do M9 shotgun type shots that kill me in one hit.. but thats pretty rare now.

I love the FAL too, Talbot's is now in my loadout again along with Chloe's TAU for now.  I have expanded my variety once again and had some laughs too with some new players just try their best to run zigzag at me with their KAL-7s. Smiley LOL

I actually decided to lone wolf it today for a few games of 3TDM. My team-mate was using a KAL, course he got destroyed & went negative lol. I kept laughing at him instead of helping him.

After the game he messages calling me an incompetent A-Hole lol. So I had to explain to him that the KAL got nerfed & that's why he was getting owned. I figure tons of players are just as clueless about the changes.

Message 42 of 48 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 1, 2013
... You didn't help your teammate? Man, that's cold.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 43 of 48 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Nov 1, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
... You didn't help your teammate? Man, that's cold.

We still won, but he was rushing everyone with his KAL, why would I jump to his defense only to get out numbered. He should be fortunate he got a win after going 6 - 14. Smiley Happy

Message 44 of 48 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 1, 2013
Didn't you at least cover him from afar? I mean, yeah he's stupid for still using a KAL, but he's your team man. Gotta at least avenge his dumb arse.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 45 of 48 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3303 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Didn't you at least cover him from afar? I mean, yeah he's stupid for still using a KAL, but he's your team man. Gotta at least avenge his dumb arse.

Course I avenged him quite a few times from a far, ended up committing suicide with my last two kills with my mega bomb to make sure he didn't give them another point since he was getting double teamed Smiley Tongue

Message 46 of 48 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Nov 1, 2013

I really like the changes, makes the game a lot better. Less frustrating to play. I definitely prefer TLOU, but at least UC3 is somewhat fun now. I'll probably stick to private matches and Co Op tho. There's still "those people" that rush blidnfire without even considering aiming. What really annoys me is when level 75 legacy 5's do this They're max level, you think they'd lnow better. I mean, seriously, what the hell is the fun in pressing R1 and running stupidly? Takes any and all fun and skill from the game. THANK YOU so much for the blindfire nerf ND, at least I'm able to win 7/10 confrontations of that sort now.  

Message 47 of 48 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 1, 2013
I like those rushers. They rush me with a KAL, I put em down with the Acres Raff. They're so **bleep** about it and all.

Haven't tried it with the buffed Raff, since I can't download the patch if I'm clapping fools who mess with my Annis Elegy RH8.
Message 48 of 48 (302 Views)
0 Likes