Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: For Those Who Are My Friends And Care

Jul 12, 2013

TetsuoTen wrote:
PokemonFTW! What's your team so far, badges etc.?

I've gotten all the badges and have Level 100's.

 

Blissey, Lucario, Togekiss, Milotic, Gengar and Flygon Smiley Tongue

I've loved these Pokemon forever and I've kept my Milotic since Emerald and the others I got in Diamond Smiley Very Happy

I basically transfer whenever I get a new game.

Bang Bang!

Message 11 of 42 (287 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: For Those Who Are My Friends And Care

Jul 13, 2013

I beg to pardon but.....What does Pokemon have to do with Uncharted 3 Multiplayer?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 12 of 42 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: For Those Who Are My Friends And Care

Jul 13, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

I beg to pardon but.....What does Pokemon have to do with Uncharted 3 Multiplayer?


Nothing, but since I won't be on my PlayStation there are other ways to still play a game with me.

Bang Bang!

Message 13 of 42 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: For Those Who Are My Friends And Care

Jul 13, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

I beg to pardon but.....What does Pokemon have to do with Uncharted 3 Multiplayer?


Nothing, but since I won't be on my PlayStation there are other ways to still play a game with me.


......................Smiley Frustrated

Sleep Matt signature
Message 14 of 42 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: For Those Who Are My Friends And Care

Jul 13, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

I beg to pardon but.....What does Pokemon have to do with Uncharted 3 Multiplayer?


Nothing, but since I won't be on my PlayStation there are other ways to still play a game with me.


......................Smiley Frustrated


Well it's either Pokemon or Minecraft and in Minecraft it's just pervy 14yro British guys trying to get inside your pants. Pokemon is just fun for everyone Smiley Tongue

 

I mean I'll play Minecraft but... as long as there are no British people... Even the Americans are more polite to me. (Helghast and Comet, you can join Smiley Tongue)

Bang Bang!

Message 15 of 42 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: For Those Who Are My Friends And Care

Jul 13, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

I beg to pardon but.....What does Pokemon have to do with Uncharted 3 Multiplayer?


Nothing, but since I won't be on my PlayStation there are other ways to still play a game with me.


......................Smiley Frustrated


Well it's either Pokemon or Minecraft and in Minecraft it's just pervy 14yro British guys trying to get inside your pants. Pokemon is just fun for everyone Smiley Tongue

 

I mean I'll play Minecraft but... as long as there are no British people... Even the Americans are more polite to me. (Helghast and Comet, you can join Smiley Tongue)


..........................................Smiley LOL

Sleep Matt signature
Message 16 of 42 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2009
Offline
1976 posts
 

Re: For Those Who Are My Friends And Care

Jul 13, 2013

and this requires a thread right... pft 

Message 17 of 42 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: For Those Who Are My Friends And Care

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

frogmanlego wrote:

and this requires a thread right... pft 


Max Conversation Interest Rate.gif

 

The title is 'For Those Who Are My Friends And Care'. We're done here.

Bang Bang!

Message 18 of 42 (258 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/22/2013
Offline
1099 posts
 

Re: For Those Who Are My Friends And Care

Jul 13, 2013
Ohhhh wait. For those of us who are your friend AND care. The whole "and care" part kinda nulls me from being here. Smiley Happy

My major concern: who the heck mounted the TV in the first place? I could understand that the TV may fall, given the controller weighed about as much as my neighbors wife who lives in the apartment next to me (if I hear them getting drunk and yelling, I know to take the TV off the wall for the night. One good toss into the wall and she will knock that thing right out of its brackets).
Message 19 of 42 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: For Those Who Are My Friends And Care

Jul 13, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
Ohhhh wait. For those of us who are your friend AND care. The whole "and care" part kinda nulls me from being here. Smiley Happy

My major concern: who the heck mounted the TV in the first place? I could understand that the TV may fall, given the controller weighed about as much as my neighbors wife who lives in the apartment next to me (if I hear them getting drunk and yelling, I know to take the TV off the wall for the night. One good toss into the wall and she will knock that thing right out of its brackets).


._.

Don't look at me...

Bang Bang!

Message 20 of 42 (239 Views)
0 Likes