Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Re: For Those Who Are My Friends And Care

Jul 13, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

frogmanlego wrote:

yes but  thats not what threads are for, thats what pm's are for .. if this was another fourm you would have this locked the second you put it up..

Oh sweetie, the buses don't go where you are do they?

Instead of sending a pm to the tens of people on here who I want to notify, I could just make a thread. Easiest solution.

So your to lazzy to mark send to ETC  ETC ETC..  -.-  i WISH these fourms had never migrated.. we dont get this **bleep** on the suckerpunch fourms 

Message 31 of 42 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jul 13, 2013
How big was your TV?
Message 32 of 42 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 13, 2013

frogmanlego wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

frogmanlego wrote:

yes but  thats not what threads are for, thats what pm's are for .. if this was another fourm you would have this locked the second you put it up..

Instead of sending a pm to the tens of people on here who I want to notify, I could just make a thread. Easiest solution.

So your to lazzy to mark send to ETC  ETC ETC..  -.-  i WISH these fourms had never migrated.. we dont get this **bleep** on the suckerpunch fourms 

Well feel free to go back to the suckerpunch forums. That way you can leave us the hell alone.

Bang Bang!

Message 33 of 42 (263 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 13, 2013

pazookiez wrote:
How big was your TV?

20" or something?

Bang Bang!

Message 34 of 42 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 14, 2013

frogmanlego wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

frogmanlego wrote:

lol I can only imagine how active the Sucker Punch forum is.

And you're making threads about dying in MP, you have no ground to stand on trying to call anyone out about making redundant threads.

Message 35 of 42 (242 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Jul 16, 2013
i made them after she made this one.. just saying if you guys aren't going to show some respect , oh FYI the suckerpunch forum is pretty active .. more active than this one =/
Message 36 of 42 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 16, 2013

frogmanlego wrote:
i made them after she made this one.. just saying if you guys aren't going to show some respect , oh FYI the suckerpunch forum is pretty active .. more active than this one =/

Respect begets Respect incase you didn't know, you don't insult someone & expect respect in return because you were a *veteran* poster on the forum, considering you have yet to contribute anything of substance since *your return*

And alot of people lurk here yet don't post trust me, look at the kudos in certain threads.

Message 37 of 42 (218 Views)
Wastelander
567 posts

Jul 16, 2013
^^^
Smell that?......buuuurrrnnn lol
Amen to that, and yeah its true many go through these forums yet never post pr even kudos unless its really important
*cough*blindfire nerf*cough*

Excuse me, I'm allergic to lag :T
Message 38 of 42 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 16, 2013

frogmanlego wrote:

My threads are relevant to at least 75% of people that I know on here. If it's completely irrelevant, I don't talk about it. Making threads that you've gotten a kill doesn't affect anyone.

Imagine if I was one of your friends on the SuckerPunch forums who wants to tell all his friends that his thumb broke and he can't PlayStation anymore (I don't know what SuckerPunch is but I think it's something PlayStation related). If it's not anything video game related then think about something which could have happened to him to result in him not being able to contact his friends anymore. Would you want to send a pm to every single person or would you want him to just post a thread.

Also, if he did post a thread would you be giving him this negativity? No. So shut down your attitude.

Bang Bang!

Message 39 of 42 (205 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 16, 2013
Give him a break, he's only 9 years old.
Message 40 of 42 (220 Views)