Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 27 2013
By: Professor_Oak-I First Son 4 posts

FraggedNation: Why you shouldn't use it for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Competitions READ COMPLETELY

[ Edited ]
33 replies 569 views Edited Mar 27, 2013

As some of you might know i'm Masterful/XxNaturalHighxX, and this will be my last post on the Uncharted 3 forums until Uncharted 4 comes out. Some of you may also know i've tried integrating myself into the Uncharted 3 Competitive gaming community. When I first learned of Fraggednation of December of 2011, I immediately wanted to join. I set up a small close-knit team called Ai* with my friend Ethyntire. We never got around to playing FraggedNations on Ai* but I continued to play on different teams (unPredictable, Tactical Forces, No Mercy, DesTroy, Legends Return, Absolute Perfection, and finally EXemplary). It was when I joined Absolute Perfection that I got backlash from a certain member of the FraggedNation admins who was disrespectful and verbally abusive. When I asked this admin for a FraggedNation, his reply was "We can't play all today." When I asked why he replied "Look we have lives unlike you, we can't play all the time."

Soon after, we got in an argument and I was banned, without warning for this said argument. When you are banned you are took to a FBI website, so I knew to wait out my time of ban which I expected to be a week.  I check in a few days later to find out and the site works, so naturally I log into my old account. Everything goes smoothly for weeks and then I am banned again for reasons unknown. (Again FraggedNation doesn't fill you in when they ban you, there is no warning system or reason as to why you are banned) During this time the ban is much longer so I wait.  When my internet provider is switched (parents switched from Dish to Frontier, nothing I can do about it) I log back on after tweeting a certain admin to see if I can go back on the site. It works obviously so I join my team again and play some FraggedNations.  In a few days I am banned again.  I continually ask why such a long time member is banned from the site.  A few days later an email from operations is sent to me claiming that I evaded IP ban with a proxy. 1. Why was I IP banned? (I'll answer in a second) 2. My parents switching internet providers is not my fault nor a reason for a IP ban when I explained I switched internet providers to FraggedNation operations 3. I never used a proxy on that site, and the thought I did is ridiculous. When I asked operations if I could come back to the site they said "no."

Outside of FraggedNation friends of the admin began harrassing me on PSN, along with the admin who used many words I can't repeat on the forums. Any party he would join with me in it I would immediately want him kicked, but certain friends of mine were friends of his and would not. I would mute him but he would try to cause Trouble. This would continue up until March of 2013. And when I made a new account continued up until now.  (A certain mutual friend of mine and the admin told this admin of my new account)

It wasn't until today I found out the reason why I was really banned was because of a fabricated lie from the admin I had an argument with in December of 2012. He supposedly told the FraggedNation operations that I had threatened to hunt down and kill him. Of course I said nothing along these lines, which infuriated me.  I immediately blocked FraggedNation on SiteBlock and am not looking foward to joining it again. The admin which banned me was 15-16 years old which obviously shows in his lack of immaturity and treatment of others. Just the fact that they have admins under the age of 18 is incredibly outlandish, as it shows the site is ran by a bunch of children. I will be back for Uncharted 4, and I will miss most of you. Thanks to all my friends on Uncharted 3 that i've ran teams with and played with. You will be missed.

Masterful, Signing off

Message 1 of 34 (569 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4895 posts

Re: FraggedNation: Why you shouldn't use it for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Competitions

Mar 27, 2013
Don't get in arguments. Don't say stuff you shouldn't say. Follow these rules, and you won't get banned.
 photo nightcrawlerf_zpsmmcb864d.gif
Message 2 of 34 (533 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: FraggedNation: Why you shouldn't use it for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Competitions

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Don't get in arguments. Don't say stuff you shouldn't say. Follow these rules, and you won't get banned.

No. I'm not a pushover. He disrespected me and I said something back. I called his team weak and he banned me for a fake reason, saying I threatened his life. Did you read what I wrote?

Message 3 of 34 (524 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4895 posts

Mar 27, 2013
After actually reading it, I feel bad for you. That sucks donkey balls. I'd be **bleep**.
 photo nightcrawlerf_zpsmmcb864d.gif
Message 4 of 34 (518 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

Re: FraggedNation: Why you shouldn't use it for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Competitions READ COMPLETELY

Mar 27, 2013
Standing up for yourself is always the right thing to do. Never let others talk down to you, much less insult u.

Its pathetic enough ppl believe theyre badA's just because of a video game, but to insult u over something such as a video game match is beyond being a mere **bleep**.

Having to lie to get u in trouble just shows what a **bleep** he is XD
Its not even worth insulting such pathetic trash since they KNOW how much of a loser they really are lol
Message 5 of 34 (470 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Re: FraggedNation: Why you shouldn't use it for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Competitions READ COMPLETELY

Mar 27, 2013
Is there anyone who actually likes FN?

Everyone I talk to hates the way it looks and how it is run lmao :smileytongue:

Anyways, goodbye Masterful/NaturalHigh/Legendary1994 :smileyhappy:

I guess ill play with you in uncharted 4 :smileyhappy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 6 of 34 (463 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7094 posts

Mar 27, 2013

thats why i left fn and this place and uncharted...negativity..i am slowly returning

Sleep Matt signature
Message 7 of 34 (454 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Mar 27, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Is there anyone who actually likes FN?

Everyone I talk to hates the way it looks and how it is run lmao :smileytongue:

Anyways, goodbye Masterful/NaturalHigh/Legendary1994 :smileyhappy:

I guess ill play with you in uncharted 4 :smileyhappy:

I looked at it once, and I instantly thought "A mediocre version of Gamebattles", no thanks. I have not since even looked at the site lol. I guess I can't blame people for using it for Uncharted though. Gamebattles has little to do with Uncharted 3, but that is mostly our fault as we didn't really make it active. I think back when U3 came out, WAY before I started posting there was a thread about trying to get Uncharted 3 to survive on GB.

Message 8 of 34 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
349 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Professor_Oak-I wrote:

Outside of FraggedNation friends of the admin began harrassing me on PSN, along with the admin who used many words I can't repeat on the forums. Any party he would join with me in it I would immediately want him kicked, but certain friends of mine were friends of his and would not. I would mute him but he would try to cause Trouble. This would continue up until March of 2013. And when I made a new account continued up until now.  (A certain mutual friend of mine and the admin told this admin of my new account)

Lol at that reference/hint.

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Message 9 of 34 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13437 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Welcome to competitive gaming dude.

You trashed someones clan, he possibly knew you were a better player, thus a threat to him.

You get banned.

That's how it goes with these fame hunting players.

Message 10 of 34 (388 Views)