Gaming Beast
2173 posts

Re: FraggedNation: Why you shouldn't use it for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Competitions READ COMPLETELY

Mar 28, 2013
Black ops 2 has a stupid gaming community. It's either full grown men that rage hard and act like little kids or its the immature kids with **bleep** emblems. I still play it since it's fun. Uncharted has grown men that rage for everything but not as much as the teens who complain about everything. If you suck they call you noob and if your good they call you tryhard.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 34 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2031 posts

Re: FraggedNation: Why you shouldn't use it for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Competitions READ COMPLETELY

Mar 28, 2013

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
Black ops 2 has a stupid gaming community. It's either full grown men that rage hard and act like little kids or its the immature kids with **bleep** emblems. I still play it since it's fun. Uncharted has grown men that rage for everything but not as much as the teens who complain about everything. If you suck they call you noob and if your good they call you tryhard.

COD in general has a horrible community lol

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 32 of 34 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4940 posts

Mar 29, 2013
Venom, you're dead on with the CoD comment!!
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 33 of 34 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13799 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Uncharteds competitive scene is probably the most pathetic, disrespectful, immature scene I've ever encountered in gaming. I actually wanted to join a team to start playing it, but after I saw the way people act I passed.

Not for me. I've encountered worse.

Quake 3

Unreal 2004

Need For Speed (These players are particularly BRUTAL)

Hell I've even seen jerks at Resident Evil time trial events... My general consensus is that if something is there to be won, people will do whatever it takes, and since they are so competitive, accepting losing is never an option.

Gotta admit, I was a bit thrown off by how nice people were on Quake 4 though.. Especially after Quake 3 had taught me everything I needed to know about being a total asshat.

The people in the racing scene though.. are far more Brutal than I could ever be. Some of the stuff I've received from those is just cringeworthy, and I'm not usually the kind of person to distance myself from a battle. But some of the stuff I saw there just creeps me out.

Hmm, I've never really encountered problems with anyone when I played Quake 3. I was more of a defragger though. Most people there were highly intelligent and friendly and still hold competitions this day. Never really played Unreal2k4 and I despise EA because they killed too many good companies so I won't ever bother playing Need for Speed or support EA in anyway.

I played a bit of Defrag, admittedly the people there were pretty chilled. But my main two modes were freeze tag with the railgun and clan arena, everyone rages on clan arena and.. freeze? LOL they were happily banning unknown players who were doing well. I'm fortunate to have seen the right person and got myself into one of the right clans to avoid that, still got the rage from people though.

Not even kidding it got to a point where they all started framing each other for wallhacking and aimbotting.  Back in the days when punkbuster actually worked decently too.. haha. They'd never bypass the anti cheats back then.

Activision are worse for killing companies, Both Eurocom and Bizarre have fallen due to them, ironically both axed for making Bond games, Only difference was Bizarre actually made a good one. Blame them for the sales when you release it alongside COD.. LOL

As pointed out too.. That COD community isn't so much as bad or rotten, it's just a silly lot of kids. There is being a bad loser, being absolutely cringeworthy with insults and theres CoD. just being very childish.

I'd honestly put Uncharted 3 in the Quake category of insult levels though. They wont take losing mostly, but they aren't exactly articulate enough to cause you any problems.

Message 34 of 34 (162 Views)
0 Likes