Gaming Beast
1903 posts

Re: FraggedNation: Why you shouldn't use it for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Competitions READ COMPLETELY

Mar 28, 2013

harrisj16 wrote:

Professor_Oak-I wrote:

Outside of FraggedNation friends of the admin began harrassing me on PSN, along with the admin who used many words I can't repeat on the forums. Any party he would join with me in it I would immediately want him kicked, but certain friends of mine were friends of his and would not. I would mute him but he would try to cause Trouble. This would continue up until March of 2013. And when I made a new account continued up until now.  (A certain mutual friend of mine and the admin told this admin of my new account)

Lol at that reference/hint.

Well now I know who it is LOL

Message 11 of 34 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: FraggedNation: Why you shouldn't use it for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Competitions READ COMPLETELY

Mar 28, 2013
Who is it? Smiley Tongue

PM me Smiley Wink

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 12 of 34 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 28, 2013
Man. Admin abuse. Power politics.

I mean, playing with Ferrari was fun, but seeing how clans act against each other, how THIS happens, I'll just stick to casual gaming.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 13 of 34 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14139 posts

Mar 28, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Man. Admin abuse. Power politics.

I mean, playing with Ferrari was fun, but seeing how clans act against each other, how THIS happens, I'll just stick to casual gaming.

It's not just FN either.

I've been around a long time, I've seen it happen in loads of places.

Basically to be a clan player you either have to be a total asshat or thick skinned. I do fit both of those quite well.

I can't fit the last bit so good though. You also need to be able to trash each other personally, especially if you lose, I'm more than likely to blame myself since I lost, my problem. But yeah they see it as they lost, but they never should have they are stlll the best yada yada yada.

Message 14 of 34 (352 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 28, 2013
Trashy. I prefer my casual gaming then. As much as I'm good at what you said since how hard can trashtalking be, it seems like I'll never have fun.

It even seems like playing alone is more fun,
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 15 of 34 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1903 posts

Mar 28, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Trashy. I prefer my casual gaming then. As much as I'm good at what you said since how hard can trashtalking be, it seems like I'll never have fun.

It even seems like playing alone is more fun,

I find Trashtalking incredibly amusing if someone trashtalks me I don't really care I just laugh it off. It's amusing how **bleep** people can get on a video game...It's also incredibly amusing to hear how people justify their actions. 

Message 16 of 34 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Mar 28, 2013
I can't laugh it off. I make that person my target, and I try SUPER hard. With reasonable mods and boosters.

Reload on M9/ E3 AK, fleet foot/cloaked, daredevil.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 17 of 34 (339 Views)
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Mar 28, 2013
Shhhh don't talk about FN on the forums. Smiley Sad
Message 18 of 34 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Are you going to play the new ND title that is coming out this summer?

It is called 'Going Outside: People Might Talk to You'

Should be pretty thrilling.

Message 19 of 34 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 28, 2013
I've heard about that game. The graphics were amazing at first, but then it started getting blurry. I asked about the graphics quality, and the devs said I needed to buy optic add-ons. Sucks.
Message 20 of 34 (284 Views)