Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2212 posts
 

Re: FraggedNation: Why you shouldn't use it for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Competitions READ COMPLETELY

Mar 28, 2013
This sounds more like a personal issue with the admin than a problem with FN itself.

But what FN does wrong: don't make people under 18 admin. AND an admin should never ever play competitive matches for the game he is admin for. He should play the game so he knows how everything works but not participate himself.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 34 (241 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
9882 posts
 

Re: FraggedNation: Why you shouldn't use it for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Competitions READ COMPLETELY

Mar 28, 2013
^ See, this makes sense. Although not everyone over 18 is mature....
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 34 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2212 posts
 

Re: FraggedNation: Why you shouldn't use it for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Competitions READ COMPLETELY

Mar 28, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
^ See, this makes sense. Although not everyone over 18 is mature....

True and some under 18 might be good admins. Coming to think of it that's not a very good requirement.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 34 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
9882 posts
 

Re: FraggedNation: Why you shouldn't use it for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Competitions READ COMPLETELY

Mar 28, 2013
Yeah... I think it's inpossible to set a subjective requirement like "being nice" or "being mature" without popular politics/bias.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 34 (212 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2212 posts
 

Re: FraggedNation: Why you shouldn't use it for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Competitions READ COMPLETELY

Mar 28, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Yeah... I think it's inpossible to set a subjective requirement like "being nice" or "being mature" without popular politics/bias.

Yes because true jerks act nice against high ranks(mods in this case).

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 34 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/28/2011
Offline
444 posts
 

Re: FraggedNation: Why you shouldn't use it for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Competitions READ COMPLETELY

Mar 28, 2013

Yup, I quit FraggedNation due to how many pricks there were in there. 

They thought they were black and they were drug addicts / smokers. 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 34 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/13/2012
Offline
512 posts
 

Re: FraggedNation: Why you shouldn't use it for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Competitions READ COMPLETELY

Mar 28, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I've heard about that game. The graphics were amazing at first, but then it started getting blurry. I asked about the graphics quality, and the devs said I needed to buy optic add-ons. Sucks.

Were they micro-transactions? :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 34 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/21/2011
Offline
1810 posts
 

Re: FraggedNation: Why you shouldn't use it for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Competitions READ COMPLETELY

Mar 28, 2013

Uncharteds competitive scene is probably the most pathetic, disrespectful, immature scene I've ever encountered in gaming. I actually wanted to join a team to start playing it, but after I saw the way people act I passed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 34 (177 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
13214 posts
 

Re: FraggedNation: Why you shouldn't use it for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Competitions READ COMPLETELY

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Uncharteds competitive scene is probably the most pathetic, disrespectful, immature scene I've ever encountered in gaming. I actually wanted to join a team to start playing it, but after I saw the way people act I passed.


Not for me. I've encountered worse.

 

Quake 3

Unreal 2004

Need For Speed (These players are particularly BRUTAL)

 

Hell I've even seen jerks at Resident Evil time trial events... My general consensus is that if something is there to be won, people will do whatever it takes, and since they are so competitive, accepting losing is never an option.

 

Gotta admit, I was a bit thrown off by how nice people were on Quake 4 though.. Especially after Quake 3 had taught me everything I needed to know about being a total asshat.

 

The people in the racing scene though.. are far more Brutal than I could ever be. Some of the stuff I've received from those is just cringeworthy, and I'm not usually the kind of person to distance myself from a battle. But some of the stuff I saw there just creeps me out.



Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 34 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/21/2011
Offline
1810 posts
 

Re: FraggedNation: Why you shouldn't use it for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Competitions READ COMPLETELY

Mar 28, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Uncharteds competitive scene is probably the most pathetic, disrespectful, immature scene I've ever encountered in gaming. I actually wanted to join a team to start playing it, but after I saw the way people act I passed.


Not for me. I've encountered worse.

 

Quake 3

Unreal 2004

Need For Speed (These players are particularly BRUTAL)

 

Hell I've even seen jerks at Resident Evil time trial events... My general consensus is that if something is there to be won, people will do whatever it takes, and since they are so competitive, accepting losing is never an option.

 

Gotta admit, I was a bit thrown off by how nice people were on Quake 4 though.. Especially after Quake 3 had taught me everything I needed to know about being a total asshat.

 

The people in the racing scene though.. are far more Brutal than I could ever be. Some of the stuff I've received from those is just cringeworthy, and I'm not usually the kind of person to distance myself from a battle. But some of the stuff I saw there just creeps me out.


Hmm, I've never really encountered problems with anyone when I played Quake 3. I was more of a defragger though. Most people there were highly intelligent and friendly and still hold competitions this day. Never really played Unreal2k4 and I despise EA because they killed too many good companies so I won't ever bother playing Need for Speed or support EA in anyway.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 34 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes