May 25 2013
By: Nanashi707 Sackboy 499 posts

Free For All Cinemas STILL Freezing PS3

5 replies 170 views Edited May 25, 2013

makes any FFA cinema someone sends me garbage. They have a near 100% fail rate and I'm sick of restarting my ps3.

ND could we maybe look at this? I know you're busy and all with TLOU but come on this has been going on for a very long time.

Cutter
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (170 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3702 posts

Re: Free For All Cinemas STILL Freezing PS3

May 25, 2013
This game will be the death of my PS3, that's for sure. The amount of bugs, **bleep**!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

May 25, 2013

yeah, only a few other games have come close to this level of crashing and corrupted data checks.

Cutter
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 25, 2013

The cinema crashes my PS3 almost every time I go in there. Doing simple stuff like fast forwarding is like playing Russian roulette with the stability of my system on the line.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (158 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

May 25, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

The cinema crashes my PS3 almost every time I go in there. Doing simple stuff like fast forwarding is like playing Russian roulette with the stability of my system on the line.

I find rewinding the cinemas even scarier.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

May 25, 2013

Nanashi707 wrote:

makes any FFA cinema someone sends me garbage. They have a near 100% fail rate and I'm sick of restarting my ps3.

ND could we maybe look at this? I know you're busy and all with TLOU but come on this has been going on for a very long time.

Try reinstalling the patch and delete all Uncharted 3 files if possible(everything including DLC and save files).A few time ago it was near impossible to a freeze happen then i decided to reinstall the patch and the freezes were back.You must keep trying until it stop freezes but it is not worth it:smileytongue: Don´t rewind too much or fast forward and you will be good or try reinstalling the patch but let the PS3 alone(don´t use anything that requires wireless connection)and the patch probably will be smoother for the PS3 or have a better install

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (134 Views)
0 Likes