Oct 16 2013
By: Ragnarok320 First Son 6 posts

Free To Play Multiplayer: Nearly impossible to connect for me

4 replies 875 views Edited Oct 16, 2013

I have been trying for 2 hours straight to connect, but it keeps saying "Unable to sync level data" or "Network error", what am i supossed to do?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (875 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Re: Free To Play Multiplayer: Nearly impossible to connect for me

Oct 17, 2013

**FIX FOR MP CONNECTION ISSUES AND SPINNING RING by NFS-P-s-n-**

Go to game data utility, delete patch 1.17,

- HOLD power long as it takes to fully switch off PS3.

- Release power button.

- Once it's off, hold power button again until it turns on and auto off itself.

- Release again.

- Now this time Hold it until you hear not the first but the second beep that is quickly followed by another beep and release, this will bring you to a secret menu in low resolution.

- On secret menu; Go to rebuild system database. (THIS WILL DELETE MESSAGES AND PLAYLISTS ONLY) It will not delete any DLC, however, deleting patch 1.17 will delete DLC which can be re-installed FREE by going to PS Store / My downloads/ and re-install them free there in your download history.

Once it's rebuilded database, redownloaded patch 1.17 and then download MP pass and DLC's again from PS Store FREE as mentioned above.

This has worked for every single one of my friends and atleast literally 20+ people all who have the Disc Version of Uncharted 3.

Give us new ranks! No? Ok. :smileysad:

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (821 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 27, 2013
Sadly the above is not a surefire way of fixing the problem. I consistently get the same errors as OP (and occasionally 'error getting ticket') and I tried the above fix but it didn't work for me. I think the only step I didn't do was the redownload of the DLC because mine is a disc version of UC3 and as far as I am aware/can see on the PS Store there is no DLC I can download for free.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Oct 27, 2013
Before you do anything download u3 Free to play for free on the PSN store. Start it and if it works it's you disk and if it still doesn't work then it's a server error. If it is you disk clean it as much as you can and do what Nfs said.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9807 posts

Oct 28, 2013
If you have a disc version of UC3, you have exactly one DLC that is "free", or purchased already ie the online pass.

You'll have to check your download history, not the store. Your download history lists down previous purchases by date, and redownloading is free.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (133 Views)
0 Likes