Highlighted
Mar 06 2013
By: Kakashi-Grey First Son 17 posts

Free To Play

12 replies 350 views Edited Mar 6, 2013

Bonjour , sa vous dirais Naughty Dog d’arreter de se foutre de nous?
Free To Play mais n’importe quoi , je me rapelle avoir payer le jeu et en plus le pass en ligne , et a la place de faire des connerie d ela sorte , enlever 80% des cheater de votre serveur et enlever moi plutot c’est bug merci , je penser que Naugthydog était différent que d’autre créateur mais tous reste a penser que c’est pour le fric .

Anglais :

ything but I have reminds me pay the game and the more passes online, and instead of making **bleep** de la so, remove 80% of your server and cheater remove me rather c ‘bug is thank you, I think Naugthydog was different than all other designer but rest think it’s for the money.

Message 1 of 13 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Re: Free To Play

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2013

See below, the format was messed up when I posted this xx 
Message 2 of 13 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2013

Oui, Naughty Dog j'aimes seulment le fric. Naughty Dog est pas concerné avec cet jeux mainetenant,, il est seulment deux hommes qui travaille pour faire d'améliorations en Uncharted 3. Le coût de les teneur associé avec 'Free to Play' être trop d'argent. J'excuse mon français, je pas pratique en une longe temps.Aussi Google Translate est horrible pour translations de anglias - francais et francais - anglais.

Message 3 of 13 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Can someone translate this properly for me? I think he's saying something but removing cheaters and ND being nice despite being what Sony is.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 4 of 13 (334 Views)
Survivor
2224 posts

Mar 6, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Can someone translate this properly for me? I think he's saying something but removing cheaters and ND being nice despite being what Sony is.

I believe he is saying:

Hello, so you guys say Naughty Dog doesn't come to you anymore (as in they don't visit the Community?) I don't understand the Free to Play, I have to pay for the online pass and the game. Also the game is a screw up (vulgar term) of sorts, and you should remove over 80% of cheaters on your servers. I used to think ND was different from other companies, however I now believe they are solely in it for money.

My French is a bit rusty, I haven't used it in two years so I may be off x.x

Message 5 of 13 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Asraik wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I believe he is saying:

Hello, so you guys say Naughty Dog doesn't come to you anymore (as in they don't visit the Community?) I don't understand the Free to Play, I have to pay for the online pass and the game. Also the game is a screw up (vulgar term) of sorts, and you should remove over 80% of cheaters on your servers. I used to think ND was different from other companies, however I now believe they are solely in it for money.

Ah. Well.... if someone could tell him that he's seen the light of how Sony-backed developers work, that would be great.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 6 of 13 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Mar 6, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Asraik wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I believe he is saying:

Ah. Well.... if someone could tell him that he's seen the light of how Sony-backed developers work, that would be great.

I tried saying they only cared about money, and that only two people were working on improving the multiplayer. x3

Message 7 of 13 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Asraik wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Asraik wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I believe he is saying:

I tried saying they only cared about money, and that only two people were working on improving the multiplayer. x3

LOL. Honestly I would have been okay with the myth about "UC3 team and UC2 team" rather than finding out that it's more of "everyone else and those two guys who got stuck with UC3 lol".

Anyway, I think Sony's pressuring on them as well, money and all? As much as we love ND, they have to go by Sony's ridiculous hoop-jumpy stuff.

Message 8 of 13 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3248 posts

Mar 6, 2013
@The Stunt Double - do you really believe Sony is at mostly at fault here & pressuring ND ?? I think ND simply got greedy with UC3, I mean why aren't the other 1st party studios behaving the way ND does? KZ3 F2P was handled much better, why is Polyphony who has a much smaller team & a bigger franchise than ND not milking their game, why are they still releasing updates & free content for a 2010 game ? Surely Sony would be pressuring them to make more money off their 10 million installed base for GT5.

The only thing I think they got pressured with was meeting that release date deadline to cash in on the holiday sales.
Message 9 of 13 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Mar 6, 2013
So why are you using French if you haven't used it in 2 years. This is a US forum, FYI
Message 10 of 13 (261 Views)
0 Likes