Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2195 posts

Re: Free To Play

Mar 6, 2013

harley2947 wrote:
So why are you using French if you haven't used it in 2 years. This is a US forum, FYI

To answer his question or attempt to rather than leave it unanswered. Someone might as well try, and yes I am aware that the domain name is registered in the U.S however people from any country, even outside of North America can access this site.

Raptr Gamercard
Message 11 of 13 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1719 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2013

Well if anyone hasn't translated this he's saying that Naughty Dog doesn't care about the community, we've payed for the game and all and instead of fixing the game, they work on F2P because they only care about the cash. 

EDIT: Yes, I speak French as well as I speak English.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 12 of 13 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Mar 7, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:
@The Stunt Double - do you really believe Sony is at mostly at fault here & pressuring ND ?? I think ND simply got greedy with UC3, I mean why aren't the other 1st party studios behaving the way ND does? KZ3 F2P was handled much better, why is Polyphony who has a much smaller team & a bigger franchise than ND not milking their game, why are they still releasing updates & free content for a 2010 game ? Surely Sony would be pressuring them to make more money off their 10 million installed base for GT5.

The only thing I think they got pressured with was meeting that release date deadline to cash in on the holiday sales.

Sony won't focus on one game which caters to only the racing community. So yeah, I'm pretty sure Sony is milking them on the action genre.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 13 of 13 (77 Views)
0 Likes