Sep 02 2012
By: SouthpawLP Treasure Hunter 4594 posts

Free losses FTW!

54 replies 1048 views Edited Sep 2, 2012

-Went AFK for only one minute? Kicked from the game, and you get a loss, even though your teammates manage to go AFK for three minutes at a time! Free losses FTW!

-Were you doing so well that you made the host ragequit via XMB sign-out? You get kicked from the game, and you get a loss! Free losses FTW!

-Did you get split from the rest of your party? Prepare to have your team get whaled on by your own friends and lose because a glitch randomly separated you from them! Free losses FTW!

-Did you throw a grenade back and, because it's just your luck, a teammate jumped right on top of it to kick you out of the game, even though you were the top of your team? Getting kicked counts as a loss even though your team was winning because of you! Free losses FTW!

Yeah, as you can tell, I'm getting quite peeved by taking so many losses over crap like this. ND, please do not make any more nerfs or buffs and for the love of all that is holy, fix these technical issues. I don't want to read some placebo effect in patch notes only for the issue to not be fixed at all. Fix the technical issues, please. Fix them.

Message 1 of 55 (1,048 Views)
I Only Post Everything
911 posts

Re: Free losses FTW!

Sep 2, 2012
It's even better if you were using a ticket! Free money scams FTW!

~An Unusually Alchoholic Mountain Wombat
Message 2 of 55 (1,042 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7346 posts

Sep 2, 2012

its way better when you have 25 and 5 in a match with a used ticket and the other team won 50 to 31 and you're with 4 legacy players against 5 level 30's and 40's with 100 kills and 700 deaths each ....true story......free losses FTW

Sleep Matt signature
Message 3 of 55 (1,024 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Sep 2, 2012
They will only fix if we pay for the next patch
Message 4 of 55 (1,022 Views)
Survivor
2224 posts

Sep 2, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

-Went AFK for only one minute? Kicked from the game, and you get a loss, even though your teammates manage to go AFK for three minutes at a time! Free losses FTW!

-Were you doing so well that you made the host ragequit via XMB sign-out? You get kicked from the game, and you get a loss! Free losses FTW!

-Did you get split from the rest of your party? Prepare to have your team get whaled on by your own friends and lose because a glitch randomly separated you from them! Free losses FTW!

-Did you throw a grenade back and, because it's just your luck, a teammate jumped right on top of it to kick you out of the game, even though you were the top of your team? Getting kicked counts as a loss even though your team was winning because of you! Free losses FTW!

Yeah, as you can tell, I'm getting quite peeved by taking so many losses over crap like this. ND, please do not make any more nerfs or buffs and for the love of all that is holy, fix these technical issues. I don't want to read some placebo effect in patch notes only for the issue to not be fixed at all. Fix the technical issues, please. Fix them.

Also ND, stop disconnecting my teamates. Especially in 3TDM which you seem to think is the best time to make me a one man army.

Message 5 of 55 (1,022 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7346 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Asraik wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

Also ND, stop disconnecting my teamates. Especially in 3TDM which you seem to think is the best time to make me a one man army.

yes  i am a witness as well as an experiencer of this Smiley Sad

Sleep Matt signature
Message 6 of 55 (1,013 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Southpaw, I can't believe you didn't mention this one:

- searching for a game by yourself? Have fun constantly late-joining matches with 2 minutes left on the losing team! Free losses FTW! 

Seriosuly, there should be a rule in which a person can't late-join 2 games in a row.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 7 of 55 (1,000 Views)
Survivor
2678 posts

Sep 2, 2012

meh, I'm used to it now.  I do not care at all about taking stupid losses now due to the bs glitch losses.   I have lost a total of 26 games of U3.  I have 57 losses.  do the math.  >50% are BS glitch losses. 

day before yesterday I was playing objectives in a party of 3.  we get a pair of split screen level 11s on our team who went 0-17, 0 points........3-18 with 10 points and we lost after 5 rounds.  a team mate was complaining about the stupidity of ND putting those splitscreeners on our team.  I was just like, LOL......atleast we actually got to play to get a stupid loss this time.  usually ND gives it to us without ever even playing a game. 

ps. the reason my team mate was complaining was during the Marked Man objective, it never made any of us 3 marked.  not even once.  It alternated between the two level 11 splitscreeners who had no idea how to play the game.   Why keep making the guy at the very bottom marked every single time?

also, does host not migrate at all in U3 anymore?  every single time the host leaves now it kicks everybody on our team back to the lobby with a loss now even though we have connection bars to every person in the game.

Message 8 of 55 (983 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4594 posts

Sep 2, 2012
I've seen the host migrate a few times... most people use XMB sign-out to dodge the KDR hit they'd take with an in-game quit, and the game can't migrate hosts if the host XMB sign-outs... so yeah...
Message 9 of 55 (974 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

Sep 2, 2012
Toxic, story of my life. Smiley Sad

Anyway. Regarding accident TKs, any explosive would count towards the kicking.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 10 of 55 (973 Views)
0 Likes