Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: Free losses FTW!

Sep 3, 2012
I get to watch a spinning ring for 20 minutes... Free loss FTW!!!!!!

FREE TICKET LOSS FTW!!!!!!!!

Tourney system sux With all matchmaking glitches :'(

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 21 of 55 (365 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Sep 3, 2012
I almost feel bad for the people who REALLY care about their win/ loss ratio.
Message 22 of 55 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Sep 3, 2012
^ lol idc Smiley Tongue

It just sucks when you get a loss when you use a ticket.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 23 of 55 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
544 posts

Sep 3, 2012
I could care less abut my kill to death ratio, but I do get mad if I bet a ticket and how I get kicked from a game by leaving for 20 seconds and some people are idle for 10 minutes.
Message 24 of 55 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Sep 3, 2012
I've got over 100 undeserved losses from this game's BS.
Message 25 of 55 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
412 posts

Sep 3, 2012
It's not really caring about your W/L ratio.

It's caring when you have tons of BS losses that you have no control over. It's one thing to lose to another team in a match. It's another thing to be given unfair losses because of the Silver Ring of Death and several other technical issues.

I'm lucky enough to have never had this happen when I bet a ticket, but it's still annoying when you have a bunch of losses that are undeserved.
Message 26 of 55 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Sep 3, 2012

I have to agree with you. Not only losses really frustrate me, but alternative accounts. Accounts of which are banned should be IP banned for the allotted time set on the previous/main account. 

Message 27 of 55 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

Sep 3, 2012

To be fair to Revisland...

The current state of affairs leaves you in a situation:

You either care and rage or don't care at all and just ignore everything bad.

This fix should happen. It's not personally bothering me, I'm lingering towards the couldn't care less side about the stats now, they are incredibly broken why should I care?

If they were fixed I would care, but they would need to reset everyone too to make them accurate again.

Message 28 of 55 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

This fix should happen. It's not personally bothering me, I'm lingering towards the couldn't care less side about the stats now, they are incredibly broken why should I care?

If they were fixed I would care, but they would need to reset everyone too to make them accurate again.

Like Aureilia mentioned, but you may not care about your stats, but some people do. Smiley Wink 

Message 29 of 55 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

Sep 3, 2012

jayjay275 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Like Aureilia mentioned, but you may not care about your stats, but some people do. Smiley Wink 

Yeah I know. That is kinda why I'm in favor of fixing it. I may care then, but right now. I'm gonna get kicked from the game, i'm going to get removed for no reason.. It's hard for me to take the stats seriously.

But I'm only going to care when they reflect me as a player and not some fake made up stuff by the games technical issues.

87 losses.. Yeah right.. Lol I honestly should have about 300.. But take away 60 since the patch  The amount of times I've cheated that system isn't exactly cancelled out by the fact that the system now cheats me though.

Thats why I say stat reset so everyone will have.. real stats. Well as real as they can be, your going to lose a lot of games because everyone is M9 Shotgunning you from across the map.

One way or another from the start everyone abused the stat system, now the stat system abuses us.

I just laugh at it sometimes. If I didn't I'd be going crazy.

Message 30 of 55 (282 Views)
0 Likes