First Son
2 posts

Re: Free losses FTW!

Sep 8, 2013

Free Losses were one of the stupidest ideas ND had patched in U3.

Message 41 of 55 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Sep 8, 2013

AbstractAIex wrote:

This is how I feel after I'm winning a match and then get randomly kicked. -.-

funny, that's also how I feel when someone necrobumps a thread :/

Message 42 of 55 (257 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
899 posts

Sep 8, 2013
But it's the right thread, so I didn't have to make a new one and then get forum people complaining. :I
[Former Forum Tag Champion]
Adapt or perish!

*The L in alex is an i.

Message 43 of 55 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Sep 8, 2013

AbstractAIex wrote:
But it's the right thread, so I didn't have to make a new one and then get forum people complaining. :I

that's when 100 threads of the same topic are done simultaniously, this was 18 months ago :/

Message 44 of 55 (241 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
899 posts

Sep 8, 2013
It still counts.
[Former Forum Tag Champion]
Adapt or perish!

*The L in alex is an i.

Message 45 of 55 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10203 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2013

AbstractAIex wrote:
It still counts.

He has a point, matt. Someone would still call it necrobumping even if he uses the lastest thread on losses, mainly because there IS none in this month. Don't worry dude, if you make a thread and/or reply to a thread with an old topic, you get called out on it. The only way not to get called out for pointing out 2-year-old stuff (eg "ND DOESN'T SUPPORT UC3 OMGGGGGG" or "BLINDFIRE SUXXXXXXX") is if YOU YOURSELF have been here a long time as well.

Don't worry, I won't hold it against you.  ON TOPIC: Free losses are supposed to curb ragequitting, although ND forgot they have thjis thing where they forgot the game kicks out people in inopportune times. Meaning, it's good in theory, but it REALLY sucks in real life. Cool, huh.

It curbed the quitters a little though. Mos def.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 46 of 55 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11241 posts

Sep 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

AbstractAIex wrote:
It still counts.

He has a point, matt. Someone would still call it necrobumping even if he uses the lastest thread on losses, mainly because there IS none in this month. Don't worry dude, if you make a thread and/or reply to a thread with an old topic, you get called out on it. The only way not to get called out for pointing out 2-year-old stuff (eg "ND DOESN'T SUPPORT UC3 OMGGGGGG" or "BLINDFIRE SUXXXXXXX") is if YOU YOURSELF have been here a long time as well.

Don't worry, I won't hold it against you.  ON TOPIC: Free losses are supposed to curb ragequitting, although ND forgot they have thjis thing where they forgot the game kicks out people in inopportune times. Meaning, it's good in theory, but it REALLY sucks in real life. Cool, huh.

It curbed the quitters a little though. Mos def.

You can't deny the fact that he necrobump'd.

Message 47 of 55 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2765 posts

Sep 9, 2013

The forum isn't very active anyways aslong as people aren't spamming the front page by bumping dumb threads from 2011 it's fine IMO.

least he stayed on topic and not bump it for the sole reason of doing so Smiley Tongue

Message 48 of 55 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10203 posts

Sep 9, 2013
By now we've all necrobumped the thread, so sure.

Also the hipfire thread and BMM thread.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 49 of 55 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13841 posts

Sep 9, 2013

To be really fair...

It's not like you can actually win in the situation.

Create a new thread about free losses: Stop it, post in one of the existing threads

Post in the existing threads: Get raged at. Lol

Happens everywhere, and everyone is actually right though. This was bumped. and it also was searched for like people tell others to do so.

So.. Whatever I guess.

Message 50 of 55 (182 Views)