Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
9992 posts

Re: Free losses FTW!

Sep 9, 2013
Technically, you can win just by being long in the forums.

For example, I necrobumped Steep's find a buddy thread right above multiple buddy threads, and a couple days after I made my own. Did I get called for it? Hell no.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 55 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Sep 9, 2013

I was pretty sure he was necrobumping other threads as well (apparently I was wrong about that), so I decided to make a sarcastic comment about it, my apologies, as maybe one of you may know, is that I don't give a **bleep** about the forum rules when it comes to threads (I often go off-topic, I create off-topic threads myself and I even just recently necrobumped the hipfire thread, but that I did on purpose, because I don't want Naughty Dog to forget what needs to happen in Uncharted 4 xD )

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 55 (195 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7017 posts

Sep 9, 2013
A thread of getting free losses has turned into a discussion of necrobumps........nice job guys :smileyhappy: (that's sarcasm in case you wanna take it literal)
Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 55 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Sep 20, 2013

This has been one of my biggest frustrations....

I've gotten so many losses from pure disconnects...Many of them for playing free for all....A mode that doesn't even earns you wins....Why the hell do you get losses when getting booted from a free for all game?

It's one thing if you leave a team game that is in progress...I can understand the loss there and deal with it....Although, it sucks when it's from a freeze or party split...or something else that's a technical glitch.

But I've probably gotten 50 losses from free for all loading issues.....Game is on the voting screen with a lobby full of players...It boots you out for no reason and then gives you a loss....Frustrating....

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 55 (142 Views)
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Sep 20, 2013

tts42572 wrote:

This has been one of my biggest frustrations....

I've gotten so many losses from pure disconnects...Many of them for playing free for all....A mode that doesn't even earns you wins....Why the hell do you get losses when getting booted from a free for all game?

It's one thing if you leave a team game that is in progress...I can understand the loss there and deal with it....Although, it sucks when it's from a freeze or party split...or something else that's a technical glitch.

But I've probably gotten 50 losses from free for all loading issues.....Game is on the voting screen with a lobby full of players...It boots you out for no reason and then gives you a loss....Frustrating....

you get a loss when quitting in free for all because Naughty Dog wants to prevent people from quitting a free for all match when their kill/death-ratio is not good enough, and because Naughty Dog can't for some reason count kills and deaths when someone quits (via xmb sign out, if I am not mistaken they count with a normal quit), so instead they give you a loss for it, but yeah, it's annoying...

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 55 (132 Views)
0 Likes