Nov 03 2013
By: RedDragon_X First Son 17 posts

Free-to-Play help

2 replies 119 views Edited Nov 3, 2013

Hey guys! I actually just wanted to ask a question. First of all I haven't played uncharted for a long time and it's good to be back. :smileyhappy: I got the multiplayer free to play a couple months back and haven't been able to play it until the recent patch that came out with free maps. I wanted to ask that if I download the dlc map packs. Would I be able to play them? or do I need to have the full game? plus I thought there'd be like level caps and some other limitations? aand I really dont see any. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2678 posts

Re: Free-to-Play help

Nov 3, 2013

1.  yes you can D/L the free DLC maps.  All DLC you buy works with your F2P account....maps, hats, skins, guns, everything

2. There is a level cap....BUT if you're already past that level, you will remain your current level and never move up.  None of your stats count on F2P.  You can not get kills, deaths, wins or losses.  You're playing 100% for the fun of playing as you can not earn anything during games and can't level boosters or anything.  You can still however get losses by quitting, disconnecting or get free losses from ND's horrible coding causing "remove from game" crap.

any more questions, feel free to ask.  My bluray drive died a long time ago and I've been playing on F2P since it was released.  I played for a few weeks before the commercials annoyed me so bad that I had to pay $15 to upgrade to the full MP just to avoid them. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (113 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Re: Free-to-Play help

Nov 3, 2013

Tyvm :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (104 Views)
0 Likes