Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 05 2013
By: SamsHappyFace First Son 1 posts

Free-to-play: level 15 and not earning any more money? Help

7 replies 525 views Edited Mar 5, 2013

Hi, I recently downloaded the free to okay multiplayer of uncharted 3 and I am loving it. I have reached level 15 and when I went to buy a new weapon mod, that I didnt have enough money. So i went into a game to earn some money and I started noticing that the green text which i thought were points were not popping up.

after the match I checked my money and I did not earn anything. I don't know if this is a problem, intentional or if i need to prestige or something.

Thanks for any help.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Re: Free-to-play: level 15 and not earning any more money? Help

Mar 5, 2013

SamsHappyFace wrote:

Hi, I recently downloaded the free to okay multiplayer of uncharted 3 and I am loving it. I have reached level 15 and when I went to buy a new weapon mod, that I didnt have enough money. So i went into a game to earn some money and I started noticing that the green text which i thought were points were not popping up.

after the match I checked my money and I did not earn anything. I don't know if this is a problem, intentional or if i need to prestige or something.

Thanks for any help.

You need to buy the level 25 limit, full multiplayer or Game Of The Year Edition to level up any further with the Free to Play. It's kind of stupid..

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (522 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3705 posts

Mar 5, 2013

SamsHappyFace wrote:

Thanks for any help.

Please be careful when you buy, ask around here before making any purchases, you may well regret it afterwards. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (515 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1816 posts

Mar 5, 2013

If you really like this game and think it's worth buying. Buy the DISC version if you look arround you'll probably find it for less than 20 dollars buying it from the store is a rip-off.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (508 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

SamsHappyFace wrote:

Thanks for any help.

Please be careful when you buy, ask around here before making any purchases, you may well regret it afterwards. 

It's what I should had do, I spent 15€ for nothing. They really have to fix it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (494 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 5, 2013

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Downloadable-paid-UC3-MP-doesn-...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

Mar 5, 2013

if he buys it at the store used, doesnt he need the MP pass code worth 10$?

or is the MP pass the only free thing?

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9965 posts

Mar 6, 2013
If you're here in the Philippines, disc UC3 (any kind, besides the cool one with the action figure) lowered in price. I suggest getting a disc GoTY.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (352 Views)
0 Likes