0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: Funniest Uncharted 3 Funtage!

Apr 22, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Omg, I couldn't stop laughing Smiley Very Happy

MLCharted, you proved that Americans are heaps more funnier than Australians. All Australians talk about is crap which I don't really care about. Can I add you? You're probably the first guy on Uncharted who I've met who isn't a complete **bleep** but who's pretty funny Smiley Very Happy

And if you only add people according to their levels, I'm top legacy top level and I play both Comp and Co-op.

funnier than Australians. All Australians talk about is crap

How could you say that about me? D:

james-van-der-beek-crying.gif

Ok, I think I laughed too much on this one Smiley Very Happy

I've added about 8 Australians and 7 of them I can't stand. I still have them on their friends list because they're good at plunder so if I ever feel the need and the will to level up Beast Mode I have them as my lackies Smiley Tongue

Bang Bang!

Message 12 of 13 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2201 posts

Re: Funniest Uncharted 3 Funtage!

Apr 22, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Omg, I couldn't stop laughing Smiley Very Happy

MLCharted, you proved that Americans are heaps more funnier than Australians. All Australians talk about is crap which I don't really care about. Can I add you? You're probably the first guy on Uncharted who I've met who isn't a complete **bleep** but who's pretty funny Smiley Very Happy

And if you only add people according to their levels, I'm top legacy top level and I play both Comp and Co-op.

funnier than Australians. All Australians talk about is crap

How could you say that about me? D:

james-van-der-beek-crying.gif

Ok, I think I laughed too much on this one Smiley Very Happy

I've added about 8 Australians and 7 of them I can't stand. I still have them on their friends list because they're good at plunder so if I ever feel the need and the will to level up Beast Mode I have them as my lackies Smiley Tongue

Oh I know what you mean, Im not like the other aussies. Smiley Tongue

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 13 of 13 (164 Views)
0 Likes