Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Re: G-MAL w/ accuracy

May 5, 2013

I... I actually don't use either of those. I use Call-Out on my G-MAL.

It's a part of my support class. :smileytongue:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 28 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5678 posts

May 5, 2013

Ghost_12985 wrote:

well if you use a g-mal with callout, then why not use Elena's? Unless you don't have it unlocked.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 28 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

May 5, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Ghost_12985 wrote:

well if you use a g-mal with callout, then why not use Elena's? Unless you don't have it unlocked.

I don't know. I don't think I have it unlocked...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 28 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

May 5, 2013

I used to use a GMAL with Accuracy and Clip Size since I noticed I could go through an entire clip to kill 1-2 people. But then I changed it for Flynn's GMAL and Scoped In and... wow

I can't see myself without Level 3 Scoped In on my GMAL.

In other words, Scoped In is a good substitute for accuracy. Gives you less recoil and though you can't have a custom gun, I can't imagine myself using any other GMAL besides Flynn's.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 28 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

May 5, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Romans G-Mal, because I need reload speed and with a call out weapon I get too many assists. Accuracy G-Mal is great as well but I find the aim assist sometimes too sticky and it screws up my aim. It's pretty fun to kill someone with a jumping blindfire burst if he's low on health and it works pretty decent with Romans.

You know what, you're absolutely right! I tried it a bit more today and the aim is just too darn sticky. Maybe I'm not used to it or I don't know, but it really screws my aim as well. Switched back to Elena's G-MAL, don't think I'll be changing it.

By the way, why Roman's? Blindfire accuracy is pretty useless on the G-MAL. You can use Flynn's as it has RS + max ammo instead of BA.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 28 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9944 posts

May 5, 2013
Flynn's gun is CS and MA, not RS. If it had RS I'd use it, but oh well.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 28 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

May 5, 2013

far-zan wrote:

Accuracy throws off my aim so I use a Gmal w/ reload speed. IMO reload speed is the most useful mod on a long gun. 

:smileyvery-happy: 

But to the OP, I switch between them a lot. Both great weapons as long as you have Scoped In. BTW, has anyone tried Scoped In with the AK-47 and Accuracy. I recently have been using that and it's great. You'll win a lot of strait up gun fights and it pisses people off. :smileyvery-happy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 28 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9944 posts

May 5, 2013
I use my Drake's AK with Endurance. I'd use Eddy's once I get over the fact that drake's third booster is useless.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 28 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2230 posts

May 5, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

I used to use a GMAL with Accuracy and Clip Size since I noticed I could go through an entire clip to kill 1-2 people. But then I changed it for Flynn's GMAL and Scoped In and... wow

I can't see myself without Level 3 Scoped In on my GMAL.

In other words, Scoped In is a good substitute for accuracy. Gives you less recoil and though you can't have a custom gun, I can't imagine myself using any other GMAL besides Flynn's.

i guess i'm crazy for using both accuracy and scoped-in gold on my g-mal? :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 28 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9944 posts

May 5, 2013
IDK. I wanna try GMAL with Acc and RS out... But what's a good gun to go with it? I can't really have both my guns as a burst fire, the other one would feel weak next to the other...
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 28 (148 Views)
0 Likes