Apr 19 2011
By: hasanwhy First Son 11 posts

GET OVER YOURSELFS

5 replies 332 views Edited Apr 19, 2011

As an avid Uncharted fan, my entrance into the series began with Uncharted 2. In my honest opinion, one of the best gems this generation. And when I saw all of the improvements for Uncharted 3 especially to the multiplayer, I was ecstatic. This was definitely what Uncharted needs.

NaughtyDog knows what they are doing. To think they are simply just going to take Uncharted 2 and tweek it for the third sequel is absolutely ridiculous. That would be like shooting yourself in the foot.

To all those veterens who believe that this is going to kill Uncharted for you. GET OVER YOURSELF. If you were good in Uncharted 2, you will be good Uncharted 3. I complained after 1.05, but I got over it. And still owned. True dedication isn't marred by ignorance. Embrace chance. And I'm pretty sure if the changes to Uncharted 3's multiplayer makes you guys mad, wait till 4 comes out.

Message 1 of 6 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

I would hardly consider you an avid fan if you haven't pl...

Apr 19, 2011

I would hardly consider you an avid fan if you haven't played the original game and just created your account here today. 

http://www.youtube.com/MattJamesAwad
Message 2 of 6 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4856 posts

It's called feedback. Some fans are unhappy with some of...

Apr 19, 2011
It's called feedback. Some fans are unhappy with some of the changes made to UC3's multiplayer and want a better experience. If one cannot communicate about what people like and don't like then the multiplayer will be a complete and utter failure (And would make the aim of the future beta fruitless)

While we have yet to play the beta or full game some of the features suggested sound as if it's going to break some of the balanced that was retained from Uncharted 2. Kickbacks are similar to the killstreak system, some people do not like the idea that one can sit in a corner, get kills then automatically summon a nuke after gaining a certain amount. While this system is different it's the same principle, gain enough medals and you can summon an RPG. The weapon mod idea is overboard of customisation since it promotes the idea that you can kill more people by increasing your ammo clip and adding a scope to your pistol or desert eagle.

Before you go tell people to get over themselves, maybe you should think before writing this thread. Naughty Dog WANTS feedback, it would go against their wishes to not voice about what they like and dislike about certain features of the multiplayer.
Message 3 of 6 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

That's all well and good, but if people constantly want t...

Apr 19, 2011

tack129 wrote:
It's called feedback. Some fans are unhappy with some of the changes made to UC3's multiplayer and want a better experience. If one cannot communicate about what people like and don't like then the multiplayer will be a complete and utter failure (And would make the aim of the future beta fruitless)

That's all well and good, but if people constantly want the original U2 experience, how can anything new be introduced? If Naughty Dog design it there way, generally we should be able to assume we'll have a great time one way or another.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 4 of 6 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
730 posts

players are mostly upset about weapon loadouts and sprint...

Apr 19, 2011

milliemojo wrote:

tack129 wrote:

That's all well and good, but if people constantly want the original U2 experience, how can anything new be introduced? If Naughty Dog design it there way, generally we should be able to assume we'll have a great time one way or another.

players are mostly upset about weapon loadouts and sprinting I mean the rest isn't really a big problem, I know you've heard this proably hundred times by  now but the game blatantly takes from CoD. I mean weapon customization? Is that really necessary just to atract new players, this aint no military shooter that drake has to be busting the most high-tech rifles. There is nothing really innovative on ND's part apart from the dynamics of the maps. Sprinitng was never really necessary and will change the gameplay completely, this game no longer has a unique identity

Message 5 of 6 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Re: players are mostly upset about weapon loadouts and sprint...

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

yes thats true

Edit: Thread locked for necrobumping

Message 6 of 6 (252 Views)
0 Likes