Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4560 posts

Re: GMAL and FF are OP (congratulations ND)

Feb 10, 2012

lol some people think a gun makes the player.

Message 41 of 60 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1761 posts

Feb 10, 2012

i agree , Fal wasn't OP it was ALL +50 levels who needed to be nerfed

*awesome lagger.gif*

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/145/b/e/luffy_pistol_by_g_manbg-d3h68ae.gif

I will turn on my DLC switch "ON" ,,, after i play YEMEN TDM >:smileyvery-happy:
Message 42 of 60 (4 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
9117 posts

Feb 10, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

SiliconeStick wrote:

All ND have to see is all the 75x3 team vs noobs raping that is going on on TDM. You see the good team camping with G MAL while the noobs are running with AK's lol... not just a skill advantage there, but weapons advantage too. Poor noobitos :b

One question: why don't the noobs use the G-MAL as well? Everyone can have it from the start (level 1).

I think new players/casuals are generally intimidated by the semi-automatics; it probably feels a lot easier for them to just be able to spray their weapons by holding down the trigger, no guesswork involved. With an AK-47, even if your aim leaves a lot to be desired, chances are you'll still hit your enemy with enough bullets to kill them (if, y'know, they don't kill you first). The G-MAL's completely honest, though, and only shoots exactly where you point it (in controlled bursts, obviously).

So, yeah. It's likely pretty unappealing to the non-serious newbies. Just my theory, though.

Message 43 of 60 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
421 posts

Feb 10, 2012

SiliconeStick wrote:

lol some actually think AK stands a chance against G MAL. only in blindfire i guess

Go against a team that KNOWS how to use the AK with the G-MAL in a map like Chateau then. You'll get wrecked, brah.

It's not overpowered at all, might feel like it is because it's probably the gun you get killed by the most, because it definitely is the most used gun right now. That wasn't the case with the FAL, but it definitely is the case with G-MAL.

Message 44 of 60 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Feb 10, 2012

Google Translate much?

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 45 of 60 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Feb 10, 2012

Eugenides wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

SiliconeStick wrote:

All ND have to see is all the 75x3 team vs noobs raping that is going on on TDM. You see the good team camping with G MAL while the noobs are running with AK's lol... not just a skill advantage there, but weapons advantage too. Poor noobitos :b

One question: why don't the noobs use the G-MAL as well? Everyone can have it from the start (level 1).

I think new players/casuals are generally intimidated by the semi-automatics; it probably feels a lot easier for them to just be able to spray their weapons by holding down the trigger, no guesswork involved. With an AK-47, even if your aim leaves a lot to be desired, chances are you'll still hit your enemy with enough bullets to kill them (if, y'know, they don't kill you first). The G-MAL's completely honest, though, and only shoots exactly where you point it (in controlled bursts, obviously).

So, yeah. It's likely pretty unappealing to the non-serious newbies. Just my theory, though.

Cause there's no recoil to have to contend with.

Message 46 of 60 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2304 posts

Feb 10, 2012

Everything is overpowered these days. Deal with it.

Edit: 11 rates and 1 star? Wow, Lol. The pic below tells everything.

1302284607.jpg

watchdogs
Message 47 of 60 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 6, 2012

i dont understand why ppl here are saying that the gmal is not overpower weapon,yes it is when ever your using and m9 and you get face to face with a guy using gmal you will always get kill by the gmal 2 burst its more then enought to kill you so ND should make something about this cuz if fucking annoying to get kill with this shit specially when all gmal user are just camping on any coner of the map and shooting on your back

Message 48 of 60 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 6, 2012

All of a sudden I'm craving some Taco Bell          0.0

WHY DONT YOU ASK YOUR MOM SHES NOT BUSY AT THE MOMENT.
Message 49 of 60 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Mar 6, 2012

Everything is just fine. Lean back, relax and enjoy. The whole game is overpowered so what

Message 50 of 60 (4 Views)
0 Likes