Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 25 2013
By: Redouanfaka Sackboy 469 posts

GOT A LIST FULL OF NEW GAME MODES!!!!!!!! (UPDATED)

[ Edited ]
16 replies 354 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

Hi Guys it is is Redouanfaka (was a co-op Decendant) i am going to give you 2 new game modes ideas maybe you like it.

IT'LL BE 3VS3VS3, the spawn spots will be the same as a 3TDM match

3 Team Plunder

It is like it said there will be a NEW Third spot with a YELLOW Treasure chest this time too it'll be fun to try this, :smileyvery-happy:

And i already know some places to put a 3rd chest in the game (london underground,desert village,yemen and chateau)

3 Team Objective:

Now this will be a little hard to control for ND, How about this:

1.Chain reaction: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES TO THE NUMBER.

2.Multimarked Men:a green,red and yellow mark,this can be kinda difficult to choose who you want to kill since its 3vs3vs3

3.King Of Khe Hill: now it will be more fuun to kill everyone in a hill zone :smileyhappy:

4.treasure hunter:same as plunder without chests.

5.Deathmatch: will technically it needs to be changed in 3TDM.

The Treasures will be Objective Treasures.

3Team Classic (TheStuntDouble)

It is just the 3TDM but in Classic mode, just think about the crazyness that will happen in this mode, and not even think about what will happen if a green,red,yelow persons are in the same place it will be 3TEAM WAR!!!!!!!!!

As Usual you start with an AK and para with boosters, no kickback and no grenade throwback.

And the treasure will be Classic treasures.

FFA ELIMINATION:

Like it says a Free For All Elimination roud:

It is like a gladiator the last one wins :smileyhappy: the max score must be 5 and you get 1 point by being the last one standing

AAnd last but no least the Treasures will be Elimination/Free For All only, no TDM treasure (because they show up in Elimination.)

3team Elimination:

This will be a 3vs3vs3 match but in elimination style, this should be fun.

And Elimination treasure only.

NEW LAB IDEA: what is we can choose the lab map OR a map with the special lab loadout like this,

what if we can do this as an option

Random level(chateau) Crushing FFA

Lab Map #10

Then you can vote on either of them and to fix some bug then the FFA labs must be a 10 player match instead of a 8 player match :smileyhappy: So what do you vote?, a Fun Lab Map or a map with special lab loadouts. YOUR CHOICE

Well this is it for the lab idea, if your interisted then please take a look here i made it myself (and some help of the multplayer calender):http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/New-Labs-here-COMPLETED/td-p/38...

This should be fun wouldn't it? SAY YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i hope you like my idea i hope you give kudoes so ND will look onto it.  Peace Guys

PSN:Redouanfaka

Youtube:RediRules

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 1 of 17 (354 Views)
Survivor
2276 posts

Re: GOT AN IDEA FOR 2 NEW GAME MODES!!!!!!!!

Jan 25, 2013

Redouanfaka wrote:

Hi Guys it is is Redouanfaka (was a co-op Decendant) i am going to give you 2 new game modes ideas maybe you like it.

IT'LL BE 3VS3VS3, the spawn spots will be the same as a 3TDM match

3 Team Plunder

It is like it said there will be a NEW Third spot with a YELLOW Treasure chest this time too it'll be fun to try this :smileyvery-happy:

3 Team Objective

Now this will be a little hard to control for ND, lets see ummm oh i wait i know the solution

1.Chain reaction: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES TO THE NUMBER.

2.Multimarked Men:a green,red and yellow mark,this can be kinda difficult to choose who you want to kill since its 3vs3vs3

3.King Of Khe Hill: now it will be more fuun to kill everyone in a hill zone :smileyhappy:

4.treasure hunter:same as plunder without chests

5.Deathmatch: will technically it needs to be changed in 3TDM.

Well i hope you like my idea i hope you give kudoes so ND will look onto it.  Peace Guys

PSN:Redouanfaka

Youtube:RediRules

i think for the MMM it should be an elimination style instead, so once your team loses all 5 lifes all 3 three of the players will go into spectate mode until the next round starts, if the timer runs out the team with the most lives left wins the round

and also as awesome as 3v3v3 plunder sounds i can't imagine making 3 fair treasure chest locations and how chaotic that mode would be

and i have some trouble figuring out how you could make chain reaction with 3 teams?

Message 2 of 17 (324 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1719 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Sounds cool. Multi marked man, king of the hill and treasure hunter with three teams would be a lot of fun.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 3 of 17 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2677 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

plunder needs to be fun again for me to play it

Message 4 of 17 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

Oh i really like the Objective idea. Kudo's to you sir.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 5 of 17 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Thanks for the kudoes, share this thread to your friends cuz i dont want thid to happen, we NEED this to happen :smileyhappy:

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 6 of 17 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Jan 25, 2013
3v3v3 HC, please? I do like your ideas though, kudo.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 7 of 17 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Jan 25, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
3v3v3 HC, please? I do like your ideas though, kudo.

Thanks but what does HC mean?

Message 8 of 17 (226 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1719 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Hardcore

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 9 of 17 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Hardcore, baby. No mods, no kickback, no boosters, just you and your bro vs two pairs of not bros.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 10 of 17 (215 Views)
0 Likes