Fender Bender
2619 posts

Re: GOTY edition is plagued with game breaking glitches(single player)

Jan 7, 2013
Since firmware 1.13 I haven't been able to play the single player campaign past chapter 9, ND does not care if the game works or not they have already got our money have you not see the thread with 309 replies about the endless spinning ring which is what I get whenever I try to play single player, my MP works fine so I know its not my disc, they messed up & moved unto The Last of US.
Message 21 of 23 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Re: GOTY edition is plagued with game breaking glitches(single player)

Jan 14, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:
Since firmware 1.13 I haven't been able to play the single player campaign past chapter 9, ND does not care if the game works or not they have already got our money have you not see the thread with 309 replies about the endless spinning ring which is what I get whenever I try to play single player, my MP works fine so I know its not my disc, they messed up & moved unto The Last of US.

U3 GOTY Edition is utterly broken.

It's your friendly neighborhood maniac: ZANIACK
Message 22 of 23 (550 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Any response at all would be greatly appreciated.

Apr 26, 2013

Hello,

Did you purchase your "Uncharted 3 GOTY Edition" via PlayStation Network?  I purchased U3 via PSN, and I can't seem to find the 'Full Game Unlock' download.  There's a bunch of Add-ons and multiplayer stuff; which I don't care for, at this time.  I just want to finally play through "Uncharted 3".  If you could shed some light on this matter, I'd appreciated it.

Message 23 of 23 (326 Views)
0 Likes