Uncharted Territory
1986 posts

Re: Naughty Dog, you are incompetent.

Mar 5, 2013
Looks like my response just flew over your head lol !
Message 11 of 78 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Mar 5, 2013

IPumpMyGun wrote:
Looks like my response just flew over your head lol !

Well there was more to see in the air than your meaningless words, so it is understandable how some could overlook your posts. I wonder if you get washed out like the spider in Itsy Bitsy Spider.

Raptr Gamercard
Message 12 of 78 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1986 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

ID-69: Don't reply to him. His gibberish will just give you a headache.

I can no longer read his dribble. I have to go about my day lol.

Message 13 of 78 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
197 posts

Mar 5, 2013

IPumpMyGun wrote:

Asraik:. I'm acting like a mature adult. I put people like the opening poster in his place. You people need to know a little something about class. Which I don't see on here. If I pulled that same nonsense like the Reonista did on a job, I'd get my **bleep** fired!

I really don't care what you have to say. I tell it how it is. If people like you can't handle the truth, tough luck! Welcome to the real world.  At least I can say what I want without resorting to childish behavior.

No, you are not putting me in my place. You are making a mockery out of yourself.
You talk about class like you know what that even means.

You attack people without knowing them, that is not class. You make assumptions you have no idea about, that is not class.

You don't care what we have to say, so don't bother replying.
If anyone needs to be put in his place, it is clearly you.

Get some manners and come back to this thread once you can discuss like an adult.

Until then, I'll just ignore these "lessons" from you.

Message 14 of 78 (315 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1986 posts

Mar 5, 2013
Reonista: cool gibberish, bro!
Message 15 of 78 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

IPumpMyGun wrote:
Reonista: cool gibberish, bro!

All you are is a troll seeking to start drama, albeit you're a very bad one at that. I thought you were going though? I mean we shouldn't keep people like you waiting. It would be best if you were on your way.

Raptr Gamercard
Message 16 of 78 (306 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

In my opinion the OP has every right to complain, he spent money on this game just the same as you guys did.

Who is any one here to say what some one cant say to a company that screwed their customer base.

ND made many promises to us and fulfilled nearly none of them.

They are incompetent, and I agree with the OP, even with his harsh tone.

Screw ND.

You think they give a **** about you and I?

If they did they sure as hell would have more than a two man team working on this game, if that's even the truth. Heck they are probably using that as an excuse for their incompetence.

Kudos to you OP for having the balls to speak your mind about this company.

(un)moderated
Message 17 of 78 (336 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 5, 2013

"Certain" forumers need to cut their daily caffeine (over)dose, chill out, find a girlfriend/boyfriend and enjoy the sunshine (if such thing exists in their country)... just sayin'.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 18 of 78 (326 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6258 posts

Mar 5, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

"Certain" forumers need to cut their daily caffeine (over)dose, chill out, find a girlfriend/boyfriend and enjoy the sunshine (if such thing exists in their country)... just sayin'.

I am relaxed and loving the sunshine when I get it. I'm not looking for a relationship right now, though.

You're the train driver now, Tapani. You do realize that?

Message 19 of 78 (316 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Uncharted 3 MP isn't the game it should have been and ND doesn't do much to improve it. They also did not keep their promises (go-to multiplayer, huge costumization, long-time support, constant rebalancing and so on). The things that are now broken will probably never be fixed. It's sad. Btw, I'm not complaining about the two poor guys who still work on this MP.

The game can still be fun with some friends though, but as soon as you've seen enough of people abusing all the flaws of this game, you start to realize how broken certain aspects of this MP are. It's a shooter. The one with better aim should always win a fair gunfight, not the hipfiring "zig-zag" guy who doesn't even know where the L1-button is located on his controller.

The one thing I still hope for is an improved, more regional-/connection-based matchmaking. I'm so sick and tired of playing against people who live thousands of miles away from me - sometimes with terrible connections - just because they are closer to my level / legacy and all that while "Mr. Lagfree" who lives next door will never appear in my matches just because he did not legcay.

I really hope people won't forget too quickly. Personally, I won't buy TLOU because of UC3. This is all I can do to show ND that they did something wrong and that I won't accept it / keep supporting such methods. It's not much (I know) and somebody here will certainly tell me that they won't care, but it's all I can do :smileysad:

Message 20 of 78 (306 Views)