Fender Bender
3587 posts

Re: Naughty Dog, you are incompetent.

Mar 5, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Thanks for reinforcing my post. You know it's true, otherwise you would have refuted it.

Enjoy your popcorn... that's the least you can do for your miserable life.

How ironic. Dude spends all his spare time here crying. Smiley LOLGet over yourself tap.

^ Says the guy who has confessed his computer addiction, his lack of discipline and lack of social life???

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Can-you-control-your-habits/m-p/3967591...

How ironic indeed! Smiley LOL Maybe you should focus more on your school grades, kiddo. Smiley Wink

No, I don't cry and I have many other hobbies/interests than just gaming. Also, I barely even play this game anymore (maybe once or twice every week), only because of friends.

The only reason I'm here at this point of time is to watch the trainwreck (no, not the map) that this game has become and then post "I told you so!".

I'll do the same when TLOU comes out and then I'll enjoy watching brown nosers defending ND's BS, just because they have good memories from their childhood (Sigmund Freud would have to say something about this...)

Quote from ID-69:

No. I get addicted very easily. That's why I have never tasted a smoke. I know I would get addicted. 

Currently I'm addicted to computer and caffeine. I know I need to cut off my caffeine consumption, because buying an energy drink every day costs a crapload of money. Computer is another thing. I'd say it's a problem because it has affected to my social life and school grades. I still do okay but I wish I could spend more time in other activities like before. 

I lack discipline. :smileytongue: Thing is, you need motivation in order to get over an addiction.

that explains a lot, be careful you don't become a fatty ID-69 when you get addicted of the popcorn Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 78 (334 Views)
Last Guardian
9460 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Well, it escalated quickly. This was not the outcome I was expecting. I'm disappointed in this community for the lack of respect. 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 32 of 78 (315 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

Re: [Gameplay Issues List] Naughty Dog, you are incompetent.

Mar 5, 2013

I agree with everything but whack and roll. Why? It barely works because of all the godamn lag.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 33 of 78 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Wow I just read the rest of the posts, What the hell has this forum come to?

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 34 of 78 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Thanks for reinforcing my post. You know it's true, otherwise you would have refuted it.

Enjoy your popcorn... that's the least you can do for your miserable life.

How ironic. Dude spends all his spare time here crying. Smiley LOLGet over yourself tap.

^ Says the guy who has confessed his computer addiction, his lack of discipline and lack of social life???

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Can-you-control-your-habits/m-p/3967591...

How ironic indeed! Smiley LOL Maybe you should focus more on your school grades, kiddo. Smiley Wink

No, I don't cry and I have many other hobbies/interests than just gaming. Also, I barely even play this game anymore (maybe once or twice every week), only because of friends.

The only reason I'm here at this point of time is to watch the trainwreck (no, not the map) that this game has become and then post "I told you so!".

I'll do the same when TLOU comes out and then I'll enjoy watching brown nosers defending ND's BS, just because they have good memories from their childhood (Sigmund Freud would have to say something about this...)

Quote from ID-69:

No. I get addicted very easily. That's why I have never tasted a smoke. I know I would get addicted. 

Currently I'm addicted to computer and caffeine. I know I need to cut off my caffeine consumption, because buying an energy drink every day costs a crapload of money. Computer is another thing. I'd say it's a problem because it has affected to my social life and school grades. I still do okay but I wish I could spend more time in other activities like before. 

I lack discipline. :smileytongue: Thing is, you need motivation in order to get over an addiction.

that explains a lot, be careful you don't become a fatty ID-69 when you get addicted of the popcorn Smiley Happy

eating popcorn

Message 35 of 78 (416 Views)
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Mar 5, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

But there are like a 100 threads like this one that states the exact same problems. Or all these problems and some additional ones.

The point of the forums is to discuss things. And everything there is to discuss has already been said 20 times in the other threads. 

I start to get tired of these threads too.

Wait a second, that sounds familiar... remember the dozens of G-MAL threads? Smiley Surprised

The exact same people who defend blindfire and say it's a "legit" tactic used to CRY A LOT about the G-MAL... it can't be a coincidence, right? Smiley Indifferent It can't be a coincidence that the M9 is their most used weapon and on top of that, they have thousands of melee/blindfire kills, right?

So yeah, the hypocrisy is truly disgusting on this forum! They didn't shut up about the G-MAL when it stopped them right in their tracks (as it should), but now they want us to shut up about blindfire? OVER MY DEAD BODY, IDIOTS!

Actually, I never made a single post about the G-mal. And I felt the same about it then as now; 10 threads a day won't help.

My post was not linked to the actual problems listed.

Message 36 of 78 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Mar 5, 2013

The fact that there isn't much to discuss on this forum is probably because this game is slowly dying. You should see the game like the Chateau in flames and it's almost completely burned. You can't extinquish the Chateau with only 2 firefighters. Too little too late Naughty Dog.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 78 (376 Views)
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Mar 5, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

Well, it escalated quickly. This was not the outcome I was expecting. I'm disappointed in this community for the lack of respect. 

remember who started it?

Spoiler
it was you...

but I shall try to repair it for ya:

you said that ND won't fix anything when you write a rant about them, but you forget something, before this rant there were dozens of threads about ideas, great feedback and recommend fixes (and there still are), but Naughty Dog ignores it and only adds things like stat hats, colors, classic mode, thropies (I liked that decision) and mesh maps (best idea ever I give them that) while the game is broken in many ways (not going to list all those issues again, they speak for themselves), I (and many others) kept politely asking what we wanted and what was nescessary, because we are all fans and we like Naughty Dog (at least I do), but Naughty Dog keeps ignoring it, this ignoring combined with promises not kept (FHC), useless Q and A's, lying about how great this game is and how well they listen to the fans, all this makes people upset, and rightly so, so I don't understand what is wrong with the ranting lately, we have been nice for to long now, I don't expect Naughty Dog to do something about it indeed, but with such rants you show Naughty Dog (if they read them...) that they crossed the line, and we can only hope that they don't make the same mistakes with next games, but really the days when we posted everything in a civil manner are over now, and Naughty Dog is the only one to blame for that...

Message 38 of 78 (366 Views)
Last Guardian
9460 posts

Mar 5, 2013

For the record, I didn't start it, I stopped it and you (know who) continued. Not that it matters.

I understand where you come from Matt, I really do. You have the right to express your feelings and rant in this forum. I have a problem with rants that

• Brings down Naughty Dog. Be civil and have respect
  • Claimis the game is broken. 
  • Claims you're entitled to something you're not
  • Stupidity. Asking for the unreasonable

This isn't democracy. We don't vote like they taught you in school. We give feedback what we think is best for the game. It's Naughty Dog who ultimately makes the decisions. In my view ND has made some good decisions for the game and have listened to fan feedback. That's how I feel.

I'm tired of the negative atmosphere in the forums. The game isn't broken, this community is. 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 39 of 78 (346 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5219 posts

Mar 5, 2013

I'm just going to sit here and eat some popcorn if that's ok.

Message 40 of 78 (329 Views)
0 Likes