Fender Bender
2438 posts

Re: Naughty Dog, you are incompetent.

Mar 5, 2013

Huskers1598 wrote:

Incompetent people don't make games that sell over 5 million copies and keep over 500,000 people playing a year after release. And no one responds seriously to people calling them incompetent, so I don't see the point of this thread.

I bet less than 45K players are on right now. The U3 community is not much, sadly.

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 51 of 78 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9459 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Huskers1598 wrote:

Incompetent people don't make games that sell over 5 million copies and keep over 500,000 people playing a year after release. And no one responds seriously to people calling them incompetent, so I don't see the point of this thread.

Me neither. Us clear-thinking people are a minority in this part of the forum. Others are driven by anger at Naughty Dog.

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 52 of 78 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2438 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

FredFai wrote:

Well, I'll be...

I gave up on Uncharted long time ago. I only play it when it comes to friends and new stuff. 

For now, TLoU is their last chance. If ND screw it up, well, they'll be fucked... again. 

How do you mean? Uncharted 3 has been a great success. Just compare it to Uncharted 2 for example. I know for sure "certain" forumers will not like it but wach me give a **bleep**.

U3 has been a success in sales, but not in quality. U3 had a lack-luster SP and a MP with many great ideas, but it was badly implemented.

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 53 of 78 (323 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

Huskers1598 wrote:

1) You forget the fact that Uncharted 3 sold 5 million copies mainly because of its Campaign/SP, not because the MP is stellar and/or popular.

You confuse the SP with the MP team. I never said that the SP team is incompetent, even though some people didn't like the UC3 SP.

Btw, have you ever wondered why they never implemented a player count (either daily or online) in UC3 MP? (rhetorical question)

5) 500000 PSN accounts? How many of them are alts? How often do they play? Even if you login once every month, you are still counted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lies,_damned_lies,_and_statistics

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 54 of 78 (294 Views)
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Mar 5, 2013
Wow the 1st page in this thread is **bleep**ed up. Poor thread. Smiley Sad
Message 55 of 78 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4393 posts

Mar 5, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

FredFai wrote:

Well, I'll be...

I gave up on Uncharted long time ago. I only play it when it comes to friends and new stuff. 

For now, TLoU is their last chance. If ND screw it up, well, they'll be fucked... again. 

How do you mean? Uncharted 3 has been a great success. Just compare it to Uncharted 2 for example. I know for sure "certain" forumers will not like it but wach me give a **bleep**.

U3 has been a success in sales, but not in quality. U3 had a lack-luster SP and a MP with many great ideas, but it was badly implemented.

This. It's just how I felt. After all, U3 was rushed as ND admitted, and their MP team was merely mediocre. Not to mention their poor communication with the community. 

After looking at latest TLoU trailers, I have to say that it looks great so far. Maybe even better than Uncharted 3. I might be overconfident, but we'll see. 

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 56 of 78 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9459 posts

Mar 5, 2013

renatabls wrote:
Wow the 1st page in this thread is **bleep**ed up. Poor thread. Smiley Sad

Did you even read it through to see how stupid it was? Look, y'know I wouldn't reply like that to a decent thread right? 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 57 of 78 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
521 posts

Re: [Gameplay Issues List] Naughty Dog, you are incompetent.

Mar 5, 2013

I ran into the Dead Body glitch last night. I guess it's not fixed Smiley Sad

Cutter
Message 58 of 78 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Nanashi707 wrote:

No, it's not fixed. I've seen it 3 times since 1.17 came out.

I'm wondering why Cog told us that they fixed it...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 59 of 78 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Nanashi707 wrote:

No, it's not fixed. I've seen it 3 times since 1.17 came out.

I'm wondering why Cog told us that they fixed it...

haha, and they were even told how to do it, that's funny, can't fix a glitch even if the few players who know tell you how to do it, well I'm sick of it, I'm going to post here how to do it to force Naughty Dog to fix it, this game is unplayable anyway:

it has all to do with cover, use cursed idol or a friend in the opposing team to shoot you with a t-bolt, he has to shoot you right after you press circle to get into low cover, so agree with a friend where you go into cover (a low cover corner works best) and count to 3, then press circle and your friend shoots you right after, the timing needs some practice (do this in custom game with friendly fire on and t-bolt as weapons to respawn with, headsets would be nice) but it's pretty easy and very effective of course, if my ps3 would still work I would post a video for you, but it doesn't, so you have to deal with the description, have fun! Smiley Happy

and it's happening so much online because each time someone dies while entering low cover at the right moment, he gets into the dead body glitch, that's why it happens so much in public matches even though hardly anyone (until now) knew how to do it... Smiley Wink

Message 60 of 78 (230 Views)