I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Re: [Gameplay Issues List] Naughty Dog, you are incompetent.

Mar 6, 2013
We already know ND screwed up UC3. Heck, THEY know it. Why in hell do people keep making these long as threads pointing out things that someone has already pointed out. Why not make a fun discussion thread or something?
Message 71 of 78 (352 Views)
Splicer
33 posts

Mar 6, 2013
Do you feel better now you have got it off your chest Reo'?

Not laughed so hard as from the time I watched Dara O`briain at the Apollo. I have not dished out so many kudos in one thread either.

If anything Reo your thread just belongs at the end of an existing thread, but your passion and frustration got the better of you. You did a cracking job of putting into words the frustrations of many players that truly give a **bleep** about uncharted.

I guess we have to be repetitive in order to get the message across. As I see it, money and greed has a way of giving people and companies alike, tunnel vision. We tend to forget why we started walking down the path in the first place.

Keep up the fight Reonista, with people like you around ND will remain aware of things that are not going so well. Let those who kiss **bleep** go on their merry way - no harm, no foul.

Message 72 of 78 (336 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6980 posts

Mar 6, 2013

kratos_snake__ wrote:
We already know ND screwed up UC3. Heck, THEY know it. Why in hell do people keep making these long as threads pointing out things that someone has already pointed out. Why not make a fun discussion thread or something?

PREACH!!!!!

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 73 of 78 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9476 posts

Mar 6, 2013
Just to be clear, yellow text is me.
Asraik wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Wow. This thread escalated pretty fast.

Now I'm left thinking if the ones defending ND are being serious or just trying to provoke reactions.

I just find it really hard to believe anyone who says this game is fine.

This. ID even stated

How so? Look, as much as you want to avoid taking responsibility of your actions, I have no interest in pointing fingers at each other. It takes 2 people to argue and I expressed my feelings towards the topic in my first post and you started the arguing part. You want to think I took it off-topic but I advice you to take another look at the first few pages.

ID-69 wrote:

Well, it escalated quickly. This was not the outcome I was expecting. I'm disappointed in this community for the lack of respect. 

First off you showed no respect yourself hypocrite so how could you honestly state that the Community doesn't have respect. Next the outcome you didn't expect? So you clearly stated you were expecting this to go a certain way, but I fathom it went past your below academic intelligence. If anyone can't see through what you try to play out with your games of startings fights, then I fear for the worst.

What the heck? Yes, I didn't have respect for OP because they bashed Naughty Dog and asked for unreasonable changes. Anyone clear-thinking person wouldn't take OP seriously.

I wasn't expecting that people would back up tapantaola after the way he treated me. I don't ask for your sympathy, merely just a little bit of respect. Respecting others as living persons with real emotions. Not that I got **bleep**, I didn't. 

Quote from ID-69:

No. I get addicted very easily. That's why I have never tasted a smoke. I know I would get addicted. 

Currently I'm addicted to computer and caffeine. I know I need to cut off my caffeine consumption, because buying an energy drink every day costs a crapload of money. Computer is another thing. I'd say it's a problem because it has affected to my social life and school grades. I still do okay but I wish I could spend more time in other activities like before. 

I lack discipline. :smileytongue: Thing is, you need motivation in order to get over an addiction.

ID-69 wrote:

For the record, I didn't start it, I stopped it and you (know who) continued. Not that it matters.

I understand where you come from Matt, I really do. You have the right to express your feelings and rant in this forum. I have a problem with rants that

• Brings down Naughty Dog. Be civil and have respect
  • Claimis the game is broken. 
  • Claims you're entitled to something you're not
  • Stupidity. Asking for the unreasonable

This isn't democracy. We don't vote like they taught you in school. We give feedback what we think is best for the game. It's Naughty Dog who ultimately makes the decisions. In my view ND has made some good decisions for the game and have listened to fan feedback. That's how I feel.

I'm tired of the negative atmosphere in the forums. The game isn't broken, this community is. 

You bold the words civil and respect, and although they tend to go together. The way you act could be misrepresented as civil when in reality you lack the respect of anyone else, suggested by your attitude and actions. You did start it ID, despite you claiming you stopped it, you had no part in that. You said the rudest thing to Reonista and now are acting like some hero and claiming that you stopped it. No you merely like twisting the words of others, and blaming those when you start your cesspool of bull. The game is broken, and as a matter of fact considering this is PlayStation.com, signifying the domain is hosted in the United States so technically this is a democracy. How would you know how to vote like they taught you in school, I mean you even said it you could do a lot better if it weren't for your addictions, perhaps you should go back and learn the things you're missing like respect and even intelligence like how to troll or convey your point reasonably but that would be a little too much wouldn't it? The only negative atmosphere in the forum is people like you, the game is broken not the Community. People like you destroy the Community and the game, defending ND for their incompetance and starting hate or arguments against other forumers. Grow up. I mean, maybe you missed those lessons from your lackluster journey from kingerdergarden to high school but you're nothing but someone who seeks to spite people who disagree with you for past arguments (i.e your attacks on Tap) and cause drama where it isn't needed.

I already told my reasoning why I couldn't respect the original poster. Apparently it gives you the right to call me things and make remarks of my personal life which you apparently know better than me. 

There's no reasoning with you. You want to see me as a monster, a bad human being for what? Yes, I'm guilty for making a sarcastic joke of OP (to show how weak their arguments were) and he had it coming. It wasn't personal, really, but you attack me personally.

I don't want to continue this debate any further. I do not mean to hurt anyone's feelings nor cause drama. I only express myself and my thoughts. That's all.

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 74 of 78 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Mar 6, 2013

ID-69 wrote:
Asraik wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Now I'm left thinking if the ones defending ND are being serious or just trying to provoke reactions.

This. ID even stated

How so? Look, as much as you want to avoid taking responsibility of your actions, I have no interest in pointing fingers at each other. It takes 2 people to argue and I expressed my feelings towards the topic in my first post and you started the arguing part. You want to think I took it off-topic but I advice you to take another look at the first few pages.

ID-69 wrote:

Well, it escalated quickly. This was not the outcome I was expecting. I'm disappointed in this community for the lack of respect. 

First off you showed no respect yourself hypocrite so how could you honestly state that the Community doesn't have respect. Next the outcome you didn't expect? So you clearly stated you were expecting this to go a certain way, but I fathom it went past your below academic intelligence. If anyone can't see through what you try to play out with your games of startings fights, then I fear for the worst.

What the heck? Yes, I didn't have respect for OP because they bashed Naughty Dog and asked for unreasonable changes. Anyone clear-thinking person wouldn't take OP seriously.

I wasn't expecting that people would back up tapantaola after the way he treated me. I don't ask for your sympathy, merely just a little bit of respect. Respecting others as living persons with real emotions. Not that I got **bleep**, I didn't. 

Quote from ID-69:

No. I get addicted very easily. That's why I have never tasted a smoke. I know I would get addicted. 

Currently I'm addicted to computer and caffeine. I know I need to cut off my caffeine consumption, because buying an energy drink every day costs a crapload of money. Computer is another thing. I'd say it's a problem because it has affected to my social life and school grades. I still do okay but I wish I could spend more time in other activities like before. 

I lack discipline. :smileytongue: Thing is, you need motivation in order to get over an addiction.

ID-69 wrote:

For the record, I didn't start it, I stopped it and you (know who) continued. Not that it matters.

I understand where you come from Matt, I really do. You have the right to express your feelings and rant in this forum. I have a problem with rants that

This isn't democracy. We don't vote like they taught you in school. We give feedback what we think is best for the game. It's Naughty Dog who ultimately makes the decisions. In my view ND has made some good decisions for the game and have listened to fan feedback. That's how I feel.

I'm tired of the negative atmosphere in the forums. The game isn't broken, this community is. 

You bold the words civil and respect, and although they tend to go together. The way you act could be misrepresented as civil when in reality you lack the respect of anyone else, suggested by your attitude and actions. You did start it ID, despite you claiming you stopped it, you had no part in that. You said the rudest thing to Reonista and now are acting like some hero and claiming that you stopped it. No you merely like twisting the words of others, and blaming those when you start your cesspool of bull. The game is broken, and as a matter of fact considering this is PlayStation.com, signifying the domain is hosted in the United States so technically this is a democracy. How would you know how to vote like they taught you in school, I mean you even said it you could do a lot better if it weren't for your addictions, perhaps you should go back and learn the things you're missing like respect and even intelligence like how to troll or convey your point reasonably but that would be a little too much wouldn't it? The only negative atmosphere in the forum is people like you, the game is broken not the Community. People like you destroy the Community and the game, defending ND for their incompetance and starting hate or arguments against other forumers. Grow up. I mean, maybe you missed those lessons from your lackluster journey from kingerdergarden to high school but you're nothing but someone who seeks to spite people who disagree with you for past arguments (i.e your attacks on Tap) and cause drama where it isn't needed.

I already told my reasoning why I couldn't respect the original poster. Apparently it gives you the right to call me things and make remarks of my personal life which you apparently know better than me. 

There's no reasoning with you. You want to see me as a monster, a bad human being for what? Yes, I'm guilty for making a sarcastic joke of OP (to show how weak their arguments were) and he had it coming. It wasn't personal, really, but you attack me personally.

I don't want to continue this debate any further. I do not mean to hurt anyone's feelings nor cause drama. I only express myself and my thoughts. That's all.

You're playing victim. You made your coffin, now lie in it. You wanted to throw fire at the OP and now you're obviously angry. Next time, perhaps you won't be so hasty to attack other knowing you'll get the same treatment. Fingers need not be pointed, you started this and judging from the link Tap sent (in which you changed your original post to Tapantoala is a *bleep*) you must be quite infuriated at how all this played out. Shame isn't it, with your wasted potential. You don't have respect for the OP because they bashed ND and asked for 'unreasonable' changes? First off how are they unreasonable, and secondly being a die hard fanboy won't get you far especially when a company like Naughty Dog has broken so many of their promises.

The way Tap treated you, that's irony at its best. Look at the way you treat others before making remarks of how badly Tap treats you. If you want respect, give it out and you'll get it back. Don't expect to act like you did and get people wanting to be friendly or considering your feelings when the OP did nothing to ask for that treatment. Where did I call you names other then a hypocrite (which you are, demanding respect when you show none.) I never said I knew your personal life better than you, merely providing information you shared with the world, if you didn't seek for it to get out to the public, then why post it? I don't see you as a monster or 'bad human being' however you went beyond justification to provide incentive of hate towards the OP. You provided nothing to show how weak their arguments were, your jokes weren't funny or sarcastic, and pardon me but if jokes aren't humorous then it really isn't a joke is it? You state it isn't personal, yet you continue to wear a masquerade mask to hide your true intentions of causing drama or hate among this Community. If you wish not to start conversation (not a debate, although you might see it from that or an attack against you since you're playing victim in an attempt to gain sympathy) perhaps you shouldn't attempt to be cruel to others who haven't done anything wrong. Expressing yourself and your thoughts did hurt someone's feelings, and cause drama. The way you expressed it (under the guise of merely expressing your thoughts/opinions) influenced all this drama and it was an attack on the OP. Keep denying it. You play with fire, you are going to get burned. You sought to insinuate the situation, and this was karma getting back at you.

Message 75 of 78 (303 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Asraik wrote:

ID-69 wrote:
Asraik wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

This. ID even stated

ID-69 wrote:

Quote from ID-69:

ID-69 wrote:

You're playing victim. You made your coffin, now lie in it. You wanted to throw fire at the OP and now you're obviously angry. Next time, perhaps you won't be so hasty to attack other knowing you'll get the same treatment. Fingers need not be pointed, you started this and judging from the link Tap sent (in which you changed your original post to Tapantoala is a *bleep*) you must be quite infuriated at how all this played out. Shame isn't it, with your wasted potential. You don't have respect for the OP because they bashed ND and asked for 'unreasonable' changes? First off how are they unreasonable, and secondly being a die hard fanboy won't get you far especially when a company like Naughty Dog has broken so many of their promises.

The way Tap treated you, that's irony at its best. Look at the way you treat others before making remarks of how badly Tap treats you. If you want respect, give it out and you'll get it back. Don't expect to act like you did and get people wanting to be friendly or considering your feelings when the OP did nothing to ask for that treatment. Where did I call you names other then a hypocrite (which you are, demanding respect when you show none.) I never said I knew your personal life better than you, merely providing information you shared with the world, if you didn't seek for it to get out to the public, then why post it? I don't see you as a monster or 'bad human being' however you went beyond justification to provide incentive of hate towards the OP. You provided nothing to show how weak their arguments were, your jokes weren't funny or sarcastic, and pardon me but if jokes aren't humorous then it really isn't a joke is it? You state it isn't personal, yet you continue to wear a masquerade mask to hide your true intentions of causing drama or hate among this Community. If you wish not to start conversation (not a debate, although you might see it from that or an attack against you since you're playing victim in an attempt to gain sympathy) perhaps you shouldn't attempt to be cruel to others who haven't done anything wrong. Expressing yourself and your thoughts did hurt someone's feelings, and cause drama. The way you expressed it (under the guise of merely expressing your thoughts/opinions) influenced all this drama and it was an attack on the OP. Keep denying it. You play with fire, you are going to get burned. You sought to insinuate the situation, and this was karma getting back at you.

cm-36243-050bffabb05dbf.gif

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 76 of 78 (301 Views)
Last Guardian
9476 posts

Mar 6, 2013

So be it. The hate driven community will back you up and see your thoughts as the correct ones. Again, I can't reason with you nor do I want to. I hope there are people in this community smart enough who can make their own conclusions and not buy into your assumptions. Over and out.

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 77 of 78 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Mar 6, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

So be it. The hate driven community will back you up and see your thoughts as the correct ones. Again, I can't reason with you nor do I want to. I hope there are people in this community smart enough who can make their own conclusions and not buy into your assumptions. Over and out.

You dug yourself in your own hole. Why should people side with you?

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 78 of 78 (283 Views)