Are you talking about those green ones that from what I can tell only appear on Airstrip? The ones that take an unpredictable amount to blow up that if you shoot it, the enemy has ample time to run away from and it is basically completely ineffective in ever getting a kill? Along with the fact that they make so much noise that people know when they are set off so they don't run into it?
Bad luck Brian anyone?
I didn't shoot it though so I dunno why it said that I suicided. It also followed me around and I could hear the sound but didn't see it until it decided it was time to explode right next to me. Completely ninja OP.
Meaning, you really did kill yourself, with a stray bullet even.
And I thought I was unlucky when I accidentaly clusterbombed my whole team in dodgeball. LOL
It feels like Naughty Dog are trolling me... Let's recap what has happened the last couple of days:
- Matches where I win, make good booster progress and get good scores in randomly don't count at all.
- I make it to 23,497 tournament points on my last ticket thanks to getting team killed twice in that match.
- I randomly get killed by a gas canister.
- I join matches late that end with my team losing before I can even spawn.
- I get removed from matches where my team is winning big. I just got removed from a TO match that we were second away from winning and I got a loss instead.