Keyblade Wielder
10175 posts

Re: Gem = Dry Docks?

Oct 30, 2013
I'm just saying, Classic mode sucks man.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 11 of 14 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13777 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Honestly. I do struggle to find full games in Classic. Always 3vs3...

I had the same issues in Hardcore.

They should totally do mode consolidation. Classic and Hardcore together. Votable in game :smileyhappy:

Maybe that could bring in whoever is playing Classic and whoever was playing Hardcore to create a bigger pool. Also everyone gets their mode and no playlist is punished.

Message 12 of 14 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2623 posts

Oct 30, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I'm just saying, Classic mode sucks man.

It does that I won't deny but i'll still take it over the regular TDM with it's noob crutch power plays.

Message 13 of 14 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Oct 30, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

With DLC now free Classic will hopefully get a little life injected back into it. :smileyhappy:

Ever since Classic mode was created, it was the ONLY mode I played.  It didn't have all the ridiculous annoying stuff to rage over... kickbacks (quickboom, etc), power plays, M9 RoF etc.  Unfortunately in the tail end of my UC3 career, hahaha, it was sometimes impossible to find matches.  Somtimes it would take up to 20 minutes to find a match, and if I did find a match, it wouldn't be a full 5v5.

Hopefully you are right with the DLC maps being free, Classic will get some more life into it.  I actually may take a break from the TLOU MP and come back to UC3 for a second.

Message 14 of 14 (206 Views)
0 Likes