Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 10 2013
By: SonicNaruto669 Lombax Warrior 233 posts

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

3 replies 152 views Edited Aug 10, 2013

I've been out of the forums for a long while since college classes and playing other games threw me away from it. After about...a few months, I got back into playing Uncharted 3 again and it actually feels great to play again. Currently, The Lab has interested me the most (except for "Dodgeball") and I just hope they end up changing the rotation for other maps. So, what have you guys been up to? TLOU seems like an insteresting game that I might end up buying; although, the survival/horror games always end up eating away at my sanity.

SonicNaruto669 Trophy Card

Generations Beginner's Guide (For Pros Too)

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=50715
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Re: Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

Aug 10, 2013

I did the same, but different reasons. I left U3 for about 3 months and after I came back, it felt good and I actually had fun. I still casually play it after coming back and is still pretty fun for me. I probably won't get TLOU until Christmas as it looks cool but nothing I want right away. Other than that, mainly just looking for decent U3 players to add to my friends list.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10023 posts

Aug 10, 2013
TLOU's okay I guess. The SP is great, the MP is okay.

I'ma wait for GTA 5.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Aug 10, 2013
I'm pretty much waiting for SR4, but for now, I'm gonna be stuck playing UC3 and its Lab mode. Lab Map 2 has got to be my favorite.
SonicNaruto669 Trophy Card

Generations Beginner's Guide (For Pros Too)

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=50715
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (107 Views)
0 Likes